• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Duos Event Point Progression Chart & Calculator

G34

Rookie 1
nah, i go 12 minute constant refreshes using the browse/my auction method.
All that effort and it only sold for 6mil? Well, I've never seen anything sold for 7mil. I guess it's the bot price tag, whilst the player could have placed 9,999,999 price actually. Lol

No, the auction house does not work like that.

And the card would not sell currently for anything above 6,3 million (as far as the seller goes) The ones that are sold for 6.6 or above are the AH bots mirror listings.

But still, there was no need to level him up since the 107 curry would sell for the max selling prince just fine as a 107.

Unless the bot won't list it that high for an 107 card.

dub365

All-Star 1

And the card would not sell currently for anything above 6,3 million (as far as the seller goes) The ones that are sold for 6.6 or above are the AH bots mirror listings.

But still, there was no need to level him up since the 107 curry would sell for the max selling prince just fine as a 107.

Whaaaat? 12 minute constant refreshes? I think your method may be the problem.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1

That's basically what I'm saying... the bot mirror player's card got its own price... I've been seeing my own card on AH too. Identical time and mostly with bidding price 8-10% below what I've set and BIN just a little above it. However, if we put 9,999,999 BIN price, the replica in AH will be set by the bot maximum acceptable price for such an OVR and player.

I don't always see my card at AH. However, just yesterday I put an experiment to my Erving 108. I've bought that card at 800k, wrong calculation as all price now drops.

So i sold it with price range 450k-1mil. Then my card's replica showed in AH with price tag 415k-1.05Mil. It got a bid too for 650k, then when my action list reached below 1hr, the bid showed up, but AH bot took a little out of it as it showed only 612k in my account.

So when it's just 2 minutes to go, as it remain the same..... I gamble to put some experiment here, I placed 850k bid on that card!!!

And boom!! My auction card got bid too, but surprisingly only to get it to 720k.

I believe in this scenario, AH bot really like a regulator in real life market. Now I've seen it doing devaluation to many cards especially 106-109 that are now selling by many players.

And I did a little test to battleground cards too.... The AH bit is basically limiting the bottom and upper price of particular cards, and particular OVRs.

This devaluation it's doing to higher end cards make it harder to make money from player sniping now. Luckily, the boost and court markets are still very competitive. Players? Lol. 108ovr Erving is now selling for 300-400k, and 109GT Curry now starting at only 3.9Mil.

I believe NBALM is doing this to prevent players earning the highest possible coins before the season end, while also letting newest players with less coins start to enjoy 106Ovr++ players. It's going super cheap now haha. Even 105 Kawhi only 200k.

Last edited:

G34

Rookie 1
Whaaaat? 12 minute constant refreshes? I think your method may be the problem.

My technique is bad, i agree. I rarely do it, but tonight i obviously had a reason 😉 😉

There are reasons i don't add apps that can "draw"over other apps on my phone which floating clocks require.

But it still doesn't change the fact that even with refreshes that are far less than a second, the cards show up as sold.
When you get 10 refreshes within 5 seconds and the cards just shows up sold.
I don't think there's any possible timing i could do either way.

I'm fast but not that fast even with a floating clock.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Well, this guy has them. Along with every other major card, except for Shaq

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190923_112521_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190923_112521_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 274
  • Screenshot_20190923_112503_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190923_112503_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 268
  • Screenshot_20190923_112447_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190923_112447_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 274

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1

It's either he spent a fortune to get them, or simply he knew someone developing this game. Just like QJB getting all the best cards all the time.

Seen his video about battleground? Lol. Ge got all maxed out cards. Haha

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
It's either he spent a fortune to get them, or simply he knew someone developing this game. Just like QJB getting all the best cards all the time.

U understimate peoples ability in the AH.. There are people who have had 100 million plus . For them sniping these cards is not a big thing..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

QJB and all the other Game Changers for this game that make YT videos get an account on the test server where EA loads it up with whatever you want to help promote your channel this the game most of the videos from GCs like him and ilogicshd are taken from the test server

Spyda9man

Pro 2
QJB and all the other Game Changers for this game that make YT videos get an account on the test server where EA loads it up with whatever you want to help promote your channel this the game most of the videos from GCs like him and ilogicshd are taken from the test server
Not sure who to talk to about the free blitz that was given out but as I was attempting to play it the game crashed and it cost me the western blitz.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Not sure who to talk to about the free blitz that was given out but as I was attempting to play it the game crashed and it cost me the western blitz.
You're gonna have to talk with EA look up their customer service since there's nothing we can do since we're not affiliated with them

I am in the same position as you. After unlocking all eight players, you need one more western point for harden and one eastern for Westbrook. When you get to 750 you will get 1 point that you will use to get 99 Murray and 99 Middleton. After that, you need one western and one eastern point to play the harden and Westbrook event. You need 1250 points to get another point which I don,t think is possible no money spent.

Bummer, the language on the Harden event just says " unlock by completing all 4 Western events. I was holding on to my duo upgrade tokens thinking I could get these too but I guess I should just upgrade someone else.

chappy

Rookie 1
Bummer, the language on the Harden event just says " unlock by completing all 4 Western events. I was holding on to my duo upgrade tokens thinking I could get these too but I guess I should just upgrade someone else.

Depending how far along you are, it should still be possible to get to the 1250 on each. If it had been the 1,750 then I would say no....but the gifted East and West tokens from EA (if you didn't lose any to a maintenance or crash) opened up the opportunity to get Harden and Westbrook.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Depending how far along you are, it should still be possible to get to the 1250 on each. If it had been the 1,750 then I would say no....but the gifted East and West tokens from EA (if you didn't lose any to a maintenance or crash) opened up the opportunity to get Harden and Westbrook.
Got that free one. And it crashed on the western part. Waiting to here a response and hoping I get it back.

Blazer

Rookie 1
I currently have 600 points for west and 500 for east. Can I still get Westbrook and harden.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.