• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Duos Event Point Progression Chart & Calculator

G34

Rookie 1
950K is unrealistic without buying Curry and Klay on day 1, with the requirement of grinding all 3500 east+west points, and throwing additional real money for the 200K point gap to reach 950K.

The Full 3,500 east/west grind along with all 10 players gets you to 750K if you had all the premium boosts

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Ugh.... was aiming to upgrade everyone but the splash brothers since I ain't paying $60 for curry, and I'd rather use my nba cash on duo points versus 1 play card
It might have been a good thing to actually browse the opening post of this topic.. There's no way you're going to get 600K points in the next four days without paying cash.

dub365

All-Star 1
6 mill.. have heard people going as high as 6.1..
I tried but couldn't get anything to sell on Bin that high. I sold Klay, Curry, WB, and LeBron and tried anywhere from 6.1-6.3 mil BIN. They all eventually sold on BID for around 5.98 mil but I couldn't get a BIN sale. Was thinking my BID was priced too high? Idk. Saw someone say he got a sale for 6.3 and I'm positive the max BID is 5,999,999. Weird

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Doesn't look like I'm going to be getting that free blitz back. So I been going all west after doing the first of each and any nba cash I ha e is going directly towards the points. But as someone stated earlier I can only go as far as another 100k.

Ishvalan

Rookie 1
Yes it is

Before the event ends, you will end up using 2,800 energy on first wins and you will need 3,000 additional to grind the rest.
Hey! I'm using your sheet to track my progress and I thank you for that it's extremely useful! But it stopped updating date and time for some reason maybe I screwed up something. What day and round is it now? I'm on 1118 and 975 on both sides, still on pace for the rockets duo?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Hey! I'm using your sheet to track my progress and I thank you for that it's extremely useful! But it stopped updating date and time for some reason maybe I screwed up something. What day and round is it now? I'm on 1118 and 975 on both sides, still on pace for the rockets duo?
Yes

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I tried but couldn't get anything to sell on Bin that high. I sold Klay, Curry, WB, and LeBron and tried anywhere from 6.1-6.3 mil BIN. They all eventually sold on BID for around 5.98 mil but I couldn't get a BIN sale. Was thinking my BID was priced too high? Idk. Saw someone say he got a sale for 6.3 and I'm positive the max BID is 5,999,999. Weird
I sold magic and Westbrook at buy 6 mill (instasold) but didn't have success in buys higher than that.. I heard someone saying that they had a sale for 6.1

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Ok, last time asking this question: is it possible to reach 565K from here now that I have Curry and a total of 70% boost? Or should I buy 103 Klay for a million to get there?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190928_123409_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190928_123409_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 241

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Thanks a lot!! That way, selling both Westbrooks might give me back most of the coins that Curry cost me.

Back to the grind for these last few days.

G34

Rookie 1
Thanks a lot!! That way, selling both Westbrooks might give me back most of the coins that Curry cost me.

Back to the grind for these last few days.

Stop grinding the east other than first wins.
you already wasted 670 more energy there you didn't have to.

Ishvalan

Rookie 1
Yess I made it! Almost gave up until I found G32's amazing sheet and hope restored! Thank you and thanks to everyone who answered my question

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190930_002724_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190930_002724_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 220

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.