• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Duos Event Point Progression Chart & Calculator

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Don't think so. That 1000 cash would get you about 100 duo points, whether you buy them directly or through stamina refills and grinding.

I'm a bit further along than you are, and don't think I'll get there either.
Ur on Pace.. why doubt

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Ur on Pace.. why doubt
I think because I keep screwing up my calculations.

I need 7200 stamina, while automated stamina refills only give 7080 until the end of the promo. Now, I'll probably compensate that with watching ads.

But I don't see how I'm going to get to 565k in less than five days. That's nearly 32K a day. Even with buying three packs a day I'm not getting there.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I think because I keep screwing up my calculations.

I need 7200 stamina, while automated stamina refills only give 7080 until the end of the promo. Now, I'll probably compensate that with watching ads.

But I don't see how I'm going to get to 565k in less than five days. That's nearly 32K a day. Even with buying three packs a day I'm not getting there.
Why do u need 565k.. ur going for 2 duos + the rockets duo?

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Why do u need 565k.. ur going for 2 duos + the rockets duo?
If possible, yes. I really only want Harden. I bought Westbrook from AH but resold him. I just bought Klay. I really only need 109 Giannis and 110 Harden for my lineup, but I’d rather get there by earning the duo and selling Westbrook than by trying to snipe Harden.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
If possible, yes. I really only want Harden. I bought Westbrook from AH but resold him. I just bought Klay. I really only need 109 Giannis and 110 Harden for my lineup, but I’d rather get there by earning the duo and selling Westbrook than by trying to snipe Harden.
wait.. have u already claimed one duo?.. then u should have a duo token already for the rockets duo right?
32k is really tough.. with klay i think u can do abt 25k a day..

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Nope, I got the two extra tokens and used them to complete the four players:

1 player at 150, 350 and 750 for both East and West

1 player each for both East and West with the free tokens.

I upgraded Kyrie/Durant to 109 and have Giannis/Middleton at 106 now. I also have 110 Klay since this afternoon. Missed out on Curry though, I'm sure he would have pushed me to 565K

I need to reach 1250 on both sides for the Westbrook/Harden tokens.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Nope, I got the two extra tokens and used them to complete the four players:

1 player at 150, 350 and 750 for both East and West

1 player each for both East and West with the free tokens.

I upgraded Kyrie/Durant to 109 and have Giannis/Middleton at 106 now. I also have 110 Klay since this afternoon. Missed out on Curry though, I'm sure he would have pushed me to 565K

I need to reach 1250 on both sides for the Westbrook/Harden tokens.
Ya that's what I meant..
U used 2 duo tokens on the nets duo..
The 300k token on the bucks duo
The 450k token saving for harden
The 565k to finish the bucks duo rt.. ?
Ya tough grind last 5 days

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Yes that's the plan. But knowing myself, it'll be really hard to leave that duo token sitting there without upgrading the bucks duo.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Do I have a chance to get all but the last duo token? I don't have nor need the splash brothers. But if I get Russell n harden I'll upgrade them.
15695519993703358751435146589989.jpg

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Did u have a crash on one of the battle events or u havent used it yet.. Either way u should be able to get rockets duo if i u have a duo token to spare
I'm currently waiting on EA. Yes when I was attempting to do the west for the SF I clicked the event and as it was loading the game crashed.

G34

Rookie 1
Do I have a chance to get all but the last duo token? I don't have nor need the splash brothers. But if I get Russell n harden I'll upgrade them. View attachment 2661

You need 6,300 energy total east+west combined.
If you've been able to grind it to the level that you have, i think you can easily do that over the next 4+ days.

But so many duo point to get duo tokens.

As for the event points, it looks as if you don't have any Klay/Curry boosts.
Even without those, you should end up with at least 461,000 with just first wins which would unlock the 4th Duo token.

Last edited:

Unproductive

Rookie 1
I tried upgrading them in sets but they won't show up only the duo token any idea how to fix? Or is my phone going crazy? or is it just me?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
You need 6,300 energy total east+west combined.
If you've been able to grind it to the level that you have, i think you can easily do that over the next 4+ days.

As for the event points, it looks as if you don't have any Klay/Curry boosts.
Even without those, you should end up with at least 461,000 with just first wins which would unlock the 4th Duo token.
So I wont make it to 950k?

G34

Rookie 1
I tried upgrading them in sets but they won't show up only the duo token any idea how to fix? Or is my phone going crazy? or is it just me?

They are probably in one of your lineups.
you have to remove them before you use the token on them

Spyda9man

Pro 2
950K what?
points?

Not in the next 4 days you're not.
950K is only achievable with cold hard real life cash.
Ugh.... was aiming to upgrade everyone but the splash brothers since I ain't paying $60 for curry, and I'd rather use my nba cash on duo points versus 1 play card

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.