• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Duos Event Point Progression Chart & Calculator

G34

Rookie 1
I came here for this after i got the same award.
The point calculations do change. Once you use the tokens you will get 12k for those without klay. 14k points with klay. And 19k points with both klay and curry.
I'll update the chart on Saturday. I'm away from home for the night

But for those who really grinded the east west this past week. EA just gave us a 10,000 energy bonus in a way.

That's 10,000 less energy required to unlock the Houston duo.

Last edited:

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I got it. I think everyone got them because a lot of people lost their points due to game crash or bad network connection.
As I was about to play the west blitz and clicked on it, it never got to the game and crashed on me so that free blitz they gave me ended up not happening. Anyway I can talk to someone to give it back to me?

Hroswith

Rookie 3
If you get all eight duo players, are the events for Harden and Westbrook unlocked immediately, or do you need additional points to play after that?

I currently have six players and need 440 points to unlock the other two (320 Western Points and 120 Eastern points), or 4400 stamina points. With a little over eight days to go, that would take about 550 stamina a day to get there, which would be doable.

Am I correct in thinking I can score Harden and Westbrook this way without paying? If so, I'm definitely saving my next duo token for them instead of Giannis/Middleton.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190921_202759_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190921_202759_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 245

Blazer

Rookie 1
If you get all eight duo players, are the events for Harden and Westbrook unlocked immediately, or do you need additional points to play after that?

I currently have six players and need 440 points to unlock the other two (320 Western Points and 120 Eastern points), or 4400 stamina points. With a little over eight days to go, that would take about 550 stamina a day to get there, which would be doable.

Am I correct in thinking I can score Harden and Westbrook this way without paying? If so, I'm definitely saving my next duo token for them instead of Giannis/Middleton.
I am in the same position as you. After unlocking all eight players, you need one more western point for harden and one eastern for Westbrook. When you get to 750 you will get 1 point that you will use to get 99 Murray and 99 Middleton. After that, you need one western and one eastern point to play the harden and Westbrook event. You need 1250 points to get another point which I don,t think is possible no money spent.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I am in the same position as you. After unlocking all eight players, you need one more western point for harden and one eastern for Westbrook. When you get to 750 you will get 1 point that you will use to get 99 Murray and 99 Middleton. After that, you need one western and one eastern point to play the harden and Westbrook event. You need 1250 points to get another point which I don,t think is possible no money spent.
Ah really? That sucks. That's 10,000 stamina. There's no way I'm getting there without paying.

Blazer

Rookie 1
Ah really? That sucks. That's 10,000 stamina. There's no way I'm getting there without paying.
I think I am right but don,t stop grinding hard. Just unlock the eight players then see if you need the point. I am pretty sure we do need the points.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think I am right but don,t stop grinding hard. Just unlock the eight players then see if you need the point. I am pretty sure we do need the points.
Yes you need a point to play each of the Rockets duo events so you need 5 from each conference

G34

Rookie 1
Charts have been updated to reflect the extra Masters given out as compensation for lost east/west battle points.

If anyone has lost any of the their tokens, i feel bad, but your best chance is to contact EA_Barry directly and ask if he might be able to help you out.

It is doubtful that they would help unless your issue is that you have lost more than one battle point for a particular side which would make the Houston Duo impossible to get.

G34

Rookie 1
EAST / WEST POINTS CALCULATOR TO COLLECT HOUSTON DUO
I used google spreadsheets and set it so that this time you don't have to save or download it.
You can just edit the online file.

Just enter the event info (day#, round# and your east/west points) on the four required fields and it will project how many points and energy you need to unlock all 10 masters
(assuming you didn't lose any of your east/west battle points and you have also received the compensation battle points.)

-------------------------

Event Points Calculator has also been updated
Just enter Day #, Round # and your total event points and it will project the total projected points for the event with only first wins going forward.

Make sure you use the correct Tab depending on your boosts.
START 0 if you only have the default boosts (10%+10%)
START 20 if you also have the 20% Klay Thompson boost
START 70 if you have the 20% lay Thompson boost & the 50% Curry boost

Last edited:

karl_josh

Rookie 1
Just save up my cash until the end because they may be some good offers. Also got 700k warm-up points. I will grind hard and try my best. I just bought the 3 dollars 1200 NBA cash offer. First time spending money on this game.
Same here bruh bought the 1200 NBA cash and saving them for a last ditch.

G34

Rookie 1
well, it seems someone has completed all the masters

Screenshot_2019-09-22-22-57-20.png

Even though i was doing constant refreshes, i never even had a chance to bid.
It just showed up as sold instantly.

G34

Rookie 1
Never even got a chance to BIN on on this.

I would have paid cap price for the 107 one,

Screenshot_2019-09-23-00-02-36.png

Even with constant refreshes, items like this always show up as sold.

There is no way to beat a bot that has specific targets in mind like this one.

And what makes it annoying is that it would be extremely easy for EA to put a stop on this but they won't.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Never even got a chance to BIN on on this.

I would have paid cap price for the 107 one,

View attachment 2615

Even with constant refreshes, items like this always show up as sold.

There is no way to beat a bot that has specific targets in mind like this one.

And what makes it annoying is that it would be extremely easy for EA to put a stop on this but they won't.
Ur not using a floating clock?

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
well, it seems someone has completed all the masters

View attachment 2613

Even though i was doing constant refreshes, i never even had a chance to bid.
It just showed up as sold instantly.

All that effort and it only sold for 6mil? Well, I've never seen anything sold for 7mil. I guess it's the bot price tag, whilst the player could have placed 9,999,999 price actually. Lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.