• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Duos Event Point Progression Chart & Calculator

dub365

All-Star 1
You can buy east/west pts from store(there is a little sign of store in campaign map at each side cost 500 nba cash 50 pts...i bought it twice,rest is pure grind with all stamina going on east events(sniped klay in first 20 minutes of promo when ot started)
It's a much better deal to refill stamina for 300 cash and just play the events. You can get 90 pts for 600 cash this way as opposed to only 50 pts for 500 cash if you buy that deal. Plus you'll get Duo pts from playing

G34

Rookie 1
It's a much better deal to refill stamina for 300 cash and just play the events. You can get 90 pts for 600 cash this way as opposed to only 50 pts for 500 cash if you buy that deal. Plus you'll get Duo pts from playing

It's 10 energy per East or West point.

300 cash = 300 energy = 30 points
500 cash = 50 points
600 cash = 600 energy =
60 points

Simple conversion.

Never mind, i have NEVER all these months refilled stamina (maybe once)
so i though that 300 cash refilled 300 energy only and not FULL stamina

In my case the refills would be 400 energy per 300 cash but that's besides the point

If you're going the f2p (or the occasional low spender like me) route+weekly energy packs + ads, spending 1740 energy a day on the event is unrealistic .

most of the cash and coins you get are through the dailys/flash objectives etc

I do ALL daily's, all flash objectives etc plus all my LVL matches.

This is required since the awards/cash/ earned there outweighs dedicating ALL 1740 energy on the event.

Last edited:

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Didnt think about this...these were my last 1k nba cash because i doubt ill continue with the game next year,its just to exhausting to keep fighting for higher ovr week in/out and to have at least a good team to fight takes a lot of real life time and im done with that...if S4 is similar to this one then im definetly out...anyway thank you mate ✌

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Guys do y'all think there's enough time to possibly to get both duos from one side of the campaign instead of get one each from both sides.???
Im only interested in the duos from the west side(Murray n jokic, doncic n kristaps)

What's the quickest way y'all figure will get me there???

Im f2p btw and I've only just gotten the 99ovr version of Murray n jokic.
Fastest way is probably spending a lot of NBA Cash to buy conference points and stamina and just grinding away with as much boost players as you can get and buying packs daily.

I've given up on getting Giannis/Middleton and instead I'm going for Doncic/Porzingis as my second duo.

I currently have Kyrie/KD at 106, 99 Porzingis and am at 142K duo points, with 200 Western points to go before I get Doncic. Bought the starter pack on a whim (first promo I'm spending actual money on) and used 1200 NBA cash on Klay.

I did sell Mitchell for 850K and bought him back for 260K a day later, so at least that was a nice coins boost.

G34

Rookie 1
I boned myself by picking the East practice token again, didn't I?

Sorry, but at this point your best chance is to beg support to swap it but there's a very low prability of that happening.

That's about 14,000 in lost first win points until the end of the event

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Sorry, but at this point your best chance is to beg support to swap it but there's a very low prability of that happening.

That's about 14,000 in lost first win points until the end of the event

Yah I know. Not gonna beg for it, it is my bad and I'll have to put on my big boy pants and deal... although I suppose I could make a case that it was stupid for them to do it that way. Lesson learned!

betaman411

All-Star 1
Yah I know. Not gonna beg for it, it is my bad and I'll have to put on my big boy pants and deal... although I suppose I could make a case that it was stupid for them to do it that way. Lesson learned!
Lots of popele made this mistake in the Yao/Shaq promo too. Just shows how disintersted they really are in all things s3.

With my first choice pack I took a Western conference token and opened up the 20 stamina blitz event. With my second I chose Eastern conference and it opened up the 100 stamina blitz event, which surprised me but rolled with it. With my third I chose the Western Conference token with the expectation it would open the 100 blitz event but nothing happened. Did this happen to anyone else?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
With my first choice pack I took a Western conference token and opened up the 20 stamina blitz event. With my second I chose Eastern conference and it opened up the 100 stamina blitz event, which surprised me but rolled with it. With my third I chose the Western Conference token with the expectation it would open the 100 blitz event but nothing happened. Did this happen to anyone else?
Ya its light blitz.. Then heavy blitz.. Then light blitz.. Then heavy (at 200k) this was how they named it in the shaq event.. So it was not confusing..
Now it's east/west practice/game

Blazer

Rookie 1
I have 100k points just bought Thompson. Can I still get 2 109 duos? I need 450k to upgrade both duos to 109 overall. I will also have 800-1000 cash at the end of the promo so I can also buy some points from the store.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I have 100k points just bought Thompson. Can I still get 2 109 duos? I need 450k to upgrade both duos to 109 overall. I will also have 800-1000 cash at the end of the promo so I can also buy some points from the store.
U need abt 30k per day.. Which is very tough. Depends a lot on what store offers are there

Blazer

Rookie 1
Just save up my cash until the end because they may be some good offers. Also got 700k warm-up points. I will grind hard and try my best. I just bought the 3 dollars 1200 NBA cash offer. First time spending money on this game.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
This shit again.. None of my general players get recognized. It's getting really annoying now

Which player do I have to get from the AH to be able to upgrade Kyrie?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190919_202254.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919_202254.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 272

edlllpt

Pro 1
This shit again.. None of my general players get recognized. It's getting really annoying now

Which player do I have to get from the AH to be able to upgrade Kyrie?

I'm going for Murray+Jokic and will pick Kyrie in the next checkpoint to solve the problem of a stuck Murray.

I'm guessing you sold Livingston 71 and/or MCW 68.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
MCW did it. Thank you!! Can't remember selling him. Maybe I was stupid enough to put him in a set.

First duo down. On to the next.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190919_203759_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919_203759_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 240

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.