• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Campaign/Live events difficulty

rrfb

Rookie 1
edit - Regarding events difficulty, my only issue was again in the defensive one as the SF - Lebron and previously Kawhi defending the guy with the ball when I already have a defender there are messing it up. Tried with switch button on, but then my PG didn't want to leave the guy with the ball either, and this way I can't win. Somehow they're missing the shot in the second attempts in the event so I didn't burn too much stamina. but something's tricky here.

I had the same problem. Lebron decided it would be a good idea to leave his man wide open, and I was never able to switch players and get over there in time. Took me 4 tries to win.

The rewards for completing the campaign are a joke too. 100 stamina for three collectibles that the vast majority of us have no need for? What a waste.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
edit - Regarding events difficulty, my only issue was again in the defensive one as the SF - Lebron and previously Kawhi defending the guy with the ball when I already have a defender there are messing it up. Tried with switch button on, but then my PG didn't want to leave the guy with the ball either, and this way I can't win. Somehow they're missing the shot in the second attempts in the event so I didn't burn too much stamina. but something's tricky here.

I had the same problem. Lebron decided it would be a good idea to leave his man wide open, and I was never able to switch players and get over there in time. Took me 4 tries to win.

The rewards for completing the campaign are a joke too. 100 stamina for three collectibles that the vast majority of us have no need for? What a waste.
+1.
The worst part for me has not been the stamina requirements or the lack of force closing or the absurd demands of the difficult challenges.. it's the horrible rewards . Similar to the horrible rewards if u end up anywhere other than legend in showdown

+1.
The worst part for me has not been the stamina requirements or the lack of force closing or the absurd demands of the difficult challenges.. it's the horrible rewards . Similar to the horrible rewards if u end up anywhere other than legend in showdown
++++++++11111111. I finished 17k away from legend, and people in all star tier got a higher good than me in their reward

The 76ers-3 (buzzer beater) event really highlights some changes that should be made to the game.

1). You have 3 seconds and you HAVE to inbound to your PG. I'd like to inbound it to my SG who's a much better shooter than gold Derrick Rose.

2). You have 3 seconds and you pretty much have to send your PG into darkness because you can't see that part of the court until the ball is passed there! I feel like I don't see this point mentioned often by people, and maybe this isn't an issue on certain operating systems?

Just played that event for the first time. The cheeky buggers committed a blocking foul on me so I couldn't get a proper shot off.

EDIT; Got it on the second try. Unlocked the special offer you can't see on NBALM Asia and the East hard blitz event.

edlllpt

Pro 1
the buzzer-beater one took me 4 attempts. the first two I planned it bad, but the 3rd I expected the midrange to fall (open at 79% with dennis smith jr) and it still didn't xD

That one and the 10 stamina for a gold (3 attempts) were the tough events today

But something different and challenging is a welcome event for me. I think the format of that gold event is great.

This low requirement in an obviously tough event with a good reward is much better than the 'osm easy heat events' where we were missing midrange all the time in a basic drill event.

the buzzer-beater one took me 4 attempts. the first two I planned it bad, but the 3rd I expected the midrange to fall (open at 79% with dennis smith jr) and it still didn't xD

That one and the 10 stamina for a gold (3 attempts) were the tough events today

But something different and challenging is a welcome event for me. I think the format of that gold event is great.

This low requirement in an obviously tough event with a good reward is much better than the 'osm easy heat events' where we were missing midrange all the time in a basic drill event.

Do you have the issue of blindly controlling your player until the pass? I managed to complete it, but that's the hardest part for me. I finally "got lucky" that the pass came to me in a spot where the defender seemed to just not be and was able to start a layup from the free throw line lol

edlllpt

Pro 1
Do you have the issue of blindly controlling your player until the pass? I managed to complete it, but that's the hardest part for me. I finally "got lucky" that the pass came to me in a spot where the defender seemed to just not be and was able to start a layup from the free throw line lol

I would guess we see the same amount of court independently of device, but while I see what you mean, it didn't really affect the way I played this event in specific

Maybe you could try to show us a screenshot next time you see that issue. I agree that the camera could use some adjustments in some situations.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Glad I'm not the only one struggling with those events..
Which device are u using @Jack... bcz in the start of the inbound the pg is near the sf.. but if u pull him wide to get an open shot u could be passing blind (especially in a large screen device AND if the og is in the lower part of the screen)

Glad I'm not the only one struggling with those events..
Which device are u using @Jack... bcz in the start of the inbound the pg is near the sf.. but if u pull him wide to get an open shot u could be passing blind (especially in a large screen device AND if the og is in the lower part of the screen)

Using ipad and yes, every pass was blind, lol. For me, no matter the event, the camera doesn't move to unseen portions until the ball is there, so it was a guess where to move my PG because I had gold Rose and didn't feel comfortable shooting a buzzer 3 with him, so wanted to get a little closer. Luckily the defender wasn't near my PG to deflect and was able to just somehow start a layup from past the FT line.

Your point about the larger screen....I hadn't considered it, but maybe that's why? I imagined even on a smaller screen like a phone, it'd be the same camera angles, just condensed to a smaller scale, but it actually blows my mind that we have to inbound at half court and we can't even see the basket we need to score on until we get the ball.

It really seems fixable, in my opinion.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
By larger screens I meant.. bigger than 6 inch.. bcz I felt the game was not optimised for bigger screens this season (it was last season.. and I'm assuming it is for tablets)
As for ur specific issue, yes if I am trying for a 2 pointer the pass will be blind.. doesnt matter what device...

By larger screens I meant.. bigger than 6 inch.. bcz I felt the game was not optimised for bigger screens this season (it was last season.. and I'm assuming it is for tablets)
As for ur specific issue, yes if I am trying for a 2 pointer the pass will be blind.. doesnt matter what device...

I figured it'd be blind no matter the device, as well. I am starting to notice certain things that ARE different than my device, however. I'll do more research, but so far, just looking at this person's lineup shows a huge difference for me (disregard the fact that this person has an 83 tip off, lol, scary to know the price of all this but maybe they have a ton of cash saved up)

Their device: https://imgur.com/a/ssXBO8w

Notice you can see their entire tip off line up and nearly 4 of their NBA lineup.

Now here's my screen: https://imgur.com/a/xCbCP47

Notice how I can't see any players from my NBA lineup.

I don't know if this difference translates to the gameplay (gonna look around and see).

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.