• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Campaign/Live events difficulty

What is your goal for the promo? Are you trying to upgrade LeBron or Shaq to an 85? Do you want a chance at pulling the 82s? Do you just want an 81?

You don?t actually get that much from completing the campaign. You could stop at the stage you?re up to and just concentrate on the blitz events.

You need to complete the campaign if you want the 85. Otherwise you can stop.

Yeah, I'd already decided to do that.
Good to hear that I didn't waste 4,4 euros to get a 76 ovr LBJ and Shaq.

I'm taking a step back and try to have fun with the game again. If it doesn't work there are plenty other entertainment options.
I'm back to being a no-money-spent player.

Thanks for the help. Cheers.
(And keep posting those news: if not me, everyone else will like them :D )

You can still use the easy Blitz for silver and then combine with a gold box for the gold. In case you don't know, Those golds also can go into the front office elite set, I've done that twice already, finally snagged an elite point guard lol. Just saying, idk how many Danny greens and tony parkers you've pulled (I've pull a shit ton lol) but gather 15 of em and they fit nicely in that front office elite set, mate.

From there you can obviously use the elite or auction it and maybe use those coins on an elite you really would like

Also, I noticed last season that the regular season did get harder as you reached higher years. That may help decrease the boredom. Season 1 scores were consistently like 50-60 to 17 lol but by year 6 the A I got stronger and they were closer, like 50 to 30. Still blowouts but closer so it wasn't like you were out there in a practice lol

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'm enjoying the difficulty.. only thing I don't enjoy is the half court shot event..

80 Harden is good for this event. Rarely don?t get it the first try...definitely don?t have to repeat very often.

+1
One suggestion..go to the absolute front of the zone in the middle... it will look like one foot is outside the zone.. and then try to get a perfect release..

This is another minor bug. I?ve had several occasions where I?m able to shoot the ball but the shot isn?t registered (make or miss) because I?m out of the zone. I then rebound it and can shoot again before the timer expires. The really odd part is the shoot button isn?t available unless you?re ?in the zone.?

Altavilla

Pro 1
Also, I noticed last season that the regular season did get harder as you reached higher years. That may help decrease the boredom. Season 1 scores were consistently like 50-60 to 17 lol but by year 6 the A I got stronger and they were closer, like 50 to 30. Still blowouts but closer so it wasn't like you were out there in a practice lol

That's good to know (the AI getting stronger on Season).
I am now having some fun playing Legacy. I missed the practice play, not caring about the score, and just try fun different stuff. And I have my Legacy lineups both at 106, so my players can do FUN stuff. It's just sad I have to use stamina for it.
And strangely, despite the competitiveness being brought down to nothing, it feels much more like a real game than the usual competitive gameplay (same 3pt shot over and over, with the ocasional dunk/layup on fastbreaks and rebounds). That's another thing btw: fastbreaks have become very rare for me in S3.

As for your previous answer, I'm still collecting those silvers to trade them for golds. But I don't know if trading those golds for elites is the best choice:
1) right now you'll need those for 80 LBJ and/or Shaq, and i'm setting my 75's aside for that.
2) You need 15 golds for an elite. Those 81 elites are going for what? 200k? The 15 tokens cost you 30k. So (170k/15) if you get 11,3k or more selling each gold, you're better off doing so, because you can choose the elite you want instead of getting a random one.

I haven't been able to sell any so far and I've listed them as low as 7,5k SP.
(The AH is no fun anymore either. EA might as well say what they want to pay for each card at any given moment and end this charade - this mock-market.)

That's good to know (the AI getting stronger on Season).
I am now having some fun playing Legacy. I missed the practice play, not caring about the score, and just try fun different stuff. And I have my Legacy lineups both at 106, so my players can do FUN stuff. It's just sad I have to use stamina for it.
And strangely, despite the competitiveness being brought down to nothing, it feels much more like a real game than the usual competitive gameplay (same 3pt shot over and over, with the ocasional dunk/layup on fastbreaks and rebounds). That's another thing btw: fastbreaks have become very rare for me in S3.

As for your previous answer, I'm still collecting those silvers to trade them for golds. But I don't know if trading those golds for elites is the best choice:
1) right now you'll need those for 80 LBJ and/or Shaq, and i'm setting my 75's aside for that.
2) You need 15 golds for an elite. Those 81 elites are going for what? 200k? The 15 tokens cost you 30k. So (170k/15) if you get 11,3k or more selling each gold, you're better off doing so, because you can choose the elite you want instead of getting a random one.

I haven't been able to sell any so far and I've listed them as low as 7,5k SP.
(The AH is no fun anymore either. EA might as well say what they want to pay for each card at any given moment and end this charade - this mock-market.)

I'd probably have that 80 Lebron right now if I waited and just piled all the silver. Only thing is I'm in the middle of my first real chance for legend at showdown and needed to boost my lineup as fast as I could.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'd probably have that 80 Lebron right now if I waited and just piled all the silver. Only thing is I'm in the middle of my first real chance for legend at showdown and needed to boost my lineup as fast as I could.
I was in a similar situation. I used a lot of rep to buy the store pack for the collectibles and then used the silvers and the 9999 5x box pack for the golds. A couple lucky pulls on the rep pack netted me some golds as well. Stamina is too valuable for SD right now to play the blitz packs more than once.

Cortes

Rookie 1
I'd probably have that 80 Lebron right now if I waited and just piled all the silver.
I have 80 Bron, he is nice in manual but his AI must be terrible (I know 76 LeBrons suck terribly cuz I played against them yesterday).
My 79ov team is scoring less than 8 and losing 14-18 points game after game against 76-78 teams since I put him today. I used to have 79 Covington before and my AI results vs lower overall were awesome.

I'll play 5-10 more games tonight if I have enough free time and if my AI still sucks then I'm putting LeBron on the bench and I do not even try to get 83 version of this card in the future.

I'd probably have that 80 Lebron right now if I waited and just piled all the silver.
I have 80 Bron, he is nice in manual but his AI must be terrible (I know 76 LeBrons suck terribly cuz I played against them yesterday).
My 79ov team is scoring less than 8 and losing 14-18 points game after game against 76-78 teams since I put him today. I used to have 79 Covington before and my AI results vs lower overall were awesome.

I'll play 5-10 more games tonight if I have enough free time and if my AI still sucks then I'm putting LeBron on the bench and I do not even try to get 83 version of this card in the future.

I just read from Brian's twitter that the 83 OVR requires 5 elites and the 85 requires 10....LOL. So, that pretty much eliminates me from 83 contention. No way I'm gonna gut half of my team for one player. And the 85 requiring 10? LOL. I get it, though. The 83-85 are more geared toward p2w, hence the 80 only requiring gold.

Folks on twitter in reply to Brian "we will fight to get it" Translation: "We will buy to get it"

I get it, though, EA has to make profit.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I just read from Brian's twitter that the 83 OVR requires 5 elites and the 85 requires 10....LOL. So, that pretty much eliminates me from 83 contention. No way I'm gonna gut half of my team for one player. And the 85 requiring 10? LOL. I get it, though. The 83-85 are more geared toward p2w, hence the 80 only requiring gold.

Folks on twitter in reply to Brian "we will fight to get it" Translation: "We will buy to get it"

Welp I knew the 80 would be the end for me and this confirmed it because I looked it up and sure enough that is correct

Hope you guys just chuck the ball full court in the first Celtics one. Lead is big enough, just gotta hope the AI doesn't cheese, which it almost did lol. finally got a rebound with 15 seconds left.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Either they heard us with garnet events or the idiot behind the difficulties in other events is not around when they set it up.

Cortes

Rookie 1

Yea, we are too experienced with this game to 'buy' EA's BS.. sometimes you put 85 player for your 80-81 elite at this position and you feel zero difference in results and play (both, AI and manual).. 10 elites (plus additional stuff that cost shitload of cash/coins or stamina) for one, a bit better 85 player that will be total garbage at the end of October. F**k it.

It really makes no sense to waste so much time/cash/coins/stamina until you see promo with some real master with special ability and great midrange/3pt stats.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.