• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Black Friday Elevate Player Set.

I could be buying tokens tomorrow...

the store packs end in a few hours....

Thanks but wouldn?t it be foolish to not have the store packs tomorrow?! Kinda defeats the purpose of bringing all the sets back!

They will definitely have some tomorrow, I'm sure lol. Putting the timer on them is a classic strategy to get people to rush and buy (paired with today being the "last" day for 90s).

jeforious

Rookie 1
I hope the 90 BF cards sets are back tomorrow. the question is should we get tokens now??

If we get tokens now still not guaranteed 100% if the sets are even back tom for sure...? hmmm

dub365

All-Star 1
So ALL the sets & ALL the players are back. Brian kept saying to "wait til tomorrow" when questioned about what was coming next. I have no idea what kind of events or what else they've got coming. Still don't know if I should get more cash to use on Elevate sets before the packs go away. Is there gonna be an easy route to another 90 tomorrow? Sheesh

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
So ALL the sets & ALL the players are back. Brian kept saying to "wait til tomorrow" when questioned about what was coming next. I have no idea what kind of events or what else they've got coming. Still don't know if I should get more cash to use on Elevate sets before the packs go away. Is there gonna be an easy route to another 90 tomorrow? Sheesh

Ur spending cash on stamina?

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
So far, pulled Hayward x3 in a row and 1 Whiteside.

Kept the Whiteside for now instead of tp.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
So far, pulled Hayward x3 in a row and 1 Whiteside.

Kept the Whiteside for now instead of tp.

Plan to upgrade whiteside by using Hayward?

I've upgraded Hayward to 85 so far. I'm trying out Whiteside for now, heard good things about his Elevate card. Will attempt to max both by tomorrow but may fall short.

Did they say why?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.