• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Black Friday Elevate Player Set.

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Opened 11, got one 82 jimmy. Horrific. Already maxed Hayward to 88, lol. So no use that. Do you guys put your best players on the bench when u open the packs for more luck? And have rubbish lineups?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Opened 11, got one 82 jimmy. Horrific. Already maxed Hayward to 88, lol. So no use that. Do you guys put your best players on the bench when u open the packs for more luck? And have rubbish lineups?

I don't touch my lineups at all when I get opening them and my lineups aren't bad at the slightest

betaman411

All-Star 1
Damn...I was just coming here to ask if I should roll the dice on 12 Elevate Packs or 1 Legend Pack?! Really want an 82 Whiteside. Already have 82 Hayward. My luck with both the Legend Packs and the Elevate Packs hasn't been great...

X020179

Pro 1
Damn...I was just coming here to ask if I should roll the dice on 12 Elevate Packs or 1 Legend Pack?! Really want an 82 Whiteside. Already have 82 Hayward. My luck with both the Legend Packs and the Elevate Packs hasn't been great...

If I was in your position it would depend on how many coins I have. Coins aren?t an issue for me so I would gamble for Whiteside, but like I said if I was in your position it would depend how much I have.

Heatculture

Rookie 1
If it helps Betaman, I have 3.3m coins, 88 OVR, and went 12 pack wastage for the whiteside got an 82 Jimmy on the 12th, down to luck, so I wish u luck man! I watched 4katosh vid and it says that get the legend pack n hold off for a few weeks and that way u May pack a 90-92 and sell or use then, could not work n u could get an 87 but worth it... I?d say wait until the promo is at its end then if u have 400 off bf tokens, get the 300 and hope the 25 x 4 gives u 82 whiteside.

betaman411

All-Star 1

If I was in your position it would depend on how many coins I have. Coins aren?t an issue for me so I would gamble for Whiteside, but like I said if I was in your position it would depend how much I have.

Coins really isn't an issue but can you ever have too many?! ;) I'm leaning towards the gamble since an 87 Legend wouldn't really help me in 2-3 weeks if I wait and in the worst case with the Elevate pack, I can definitely use the tp.

X020179

Pro 1

Coins really isn't an issue but can you ever have too many?! ;) I'm leaning towards the gamble since an 87 Legend wouldn't really help me in 2-3 weeks if I wait and in the worst case with the Elevate pack, I can definitely use the tp.

I?d go for the Elevate pack. Chances are you would pull Archibald anyway, out of the 87+

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.