• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Arena Battle Ground.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
I had the same 4 wins 2 losses on BG and with 20 seconds left I was winning and instead of that it had the sorry connection thing. That would of been my 5th win and I rarely get 5 wins in BG I'm lucky to get 2 or 3 lately.

Yes they make it impossible now, even there are unbeatable bots that will match you when you are on that 5th win mission.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Led by 30 points, got this on my screen... about half a minute later... Result said I was FORFEITED.

Hahahahaha amazing game. How some people playing this even all day? I guess some people should find another game to play.

Attachments

• 3BCA10DC-39EC-4DC5-BD76-C80482C1FAB3.png
    3BCA10DC-39EC-4DC5-BD76-C80482C1FAB3.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 218

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Big lead... then the game froze... this is the common issue when you keep winning. I'm sure the developer code this to happen. Just, to get you lose.

Keep doing this to players, next season will be their last seasons. Haha only fool stick to this game long enough in my opinion.

87E01997-D2BF-4DB6-A47C-FE200C22EDF5.png

picklegoat

Rookie 2
i haven't even really used this mode as they say it will disappear at the start of season 4. i'm not even sure how to find the different play modes. the only time i see the different tourney option is after i win 5 matches and then i can click on one, wtf is this? i hope they have a better layout in S4.

i haven't even really used this mode as they say it will disappear at the start of season 4. i'm not even sure how to find the different play modes. the only time i see the different tourney option is after i win 5 matches and then i can click on one, wtf is this? i hope they have a better layout in S4.
The arena mode doesnt disappear for the next season. It wont start at the launch, but it will start later

Last edited:

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1

It's gonna be all about campaign and how to spend your real money to get silly cards... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just wish more people less stupid in spending real money for this game... so the developer could start using their brain to create some significant fun. M

Big lead... then the game froze... this is the common issue when you keep winning. I'm sure the developer code this to happen. Just, to get you lose.

Keep doing this to players, next season will be their last seasons. Haha only fool stick to this game long enough in my opinion.

View attachment 2857
Well, i mean , you're on a mediocre/bad ping. You have to be on green numbers for the game to be kinda smooth

My ping is in the 60-80 range and i dont have much lag

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Well, i mean , you're on a mediocre/bad ping. You have to be on green numbers for the game to be kinda smooth

My ping is in the 60-80 range and i dont have much lag

It's not lag mate.. It's FROZE and sent me to forfeited result. My average PING is around 24-60ish. But sometimes it happens to me getting higher PING. I guess it's also based on where the opponents located

It happened sometimes I gotta forfeited myself where I match with someone who kept scoring 3s while my PING is 2000-3000ms. Barely happen and sometimes I thought they could be cheating LOL.

So many weird things that just happened when you keep winning. From the game crashing when you lead big, or simply you match a team of low OVR bot that keep scoring 3s, like all clutch. Lol.

There are bots in the Arena trust me mate... Once I won 4 times up to 5 wins, and all of the sudden I matched this player with low OVR, but did all 3s. I forfeited, I was on my way to the 5th 5 wins. Then I clicked play again, guess what? The same opponent came up and did all the 3s again. I forfeited and again, I match the same opponents.

Why is it a bot? When you forfeit, the AI take over your team and keep playing against the opponent after sign of player disconnected popped up. I've been seeing many players forfeited me when I led by big numbers. 🤣

So this time, when I forfeited twice and keep matching the same player after 3 seconds of waiting? I knew something is wrong. Haha It's up to you if you don't wanna believe it.

But this game is forcing players to lose at its best. 🤣🤣

Last edited:

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Just very smooth ping from the beginning till end of the game. But it's normal since for NBALM time this is 'beginning of the day'... haha.

After winning some and getting packs.... bad things will start to happen.

F5F9DC2B-B62D-4BD9-A3D9-80F68CF31585.jpeg
12BC8954-873C-4FC4-B9A7-944A9077840F.jpeg
76F9CEF1-CCF2-4CBC-AB0C-1117EB690095.jpeg

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.