• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Arena Battle Ground.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
It's a cool new feature for me, however, it's turn out that the reward which is promised isn't even exist. It explain to play and I assume, win some, or say even 5 wins before losing 3 times to earn some more rewards which called 'battleground points' to unlock 109ovr card.

I won 3 times already, but that bar sstill ZERO! Lol. Anyone know what's need to be done? Or they basically forgot to code it properly? Hahaha

7E49C0D3-4F32-446F-98F7-7FD39BF8CF47.png
71B47706-422E-42B1-A4EF-8CBF1607CE9B.png
8C5E3840-C4C1-42CE-9BEC-F6E2EE01BD5C.png

G34

Rookie 1
Maybe it awards those points after you lose the third time or complete your 5 win run?

I haven't tried arena today at all, but i wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Maybe it awards those points after you lose the third time or complete your 5 win run?

I haven't tried arena today at all, but i wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

I've reached the 5th win in a tournament and Chauncey's progress is also at 0/300. I don't think we have a way to progress there yet. There's not a thing in store about this line-up either.

The rewards are basically the pack with 4 players, the rep, that golden currency of the PVP mode and the last icon is for tickets of this kind of tournaments.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
I've reached the 5th win in a tournament and Chauncey's progress is also at 0/300. I don't think we have a way to progress there yet. There's not a thing in store about this line-up either.

The rewards are basically the pack with 4 players, the rep, that golden currency of the PVP mode and the last icon is for tickets of this kind of tournaments.

Yes, I reached 5 wind for several times already and same man. What is worse is that after several time winning, they want you to pay 2 Battleground tickets!!! I shared this and complain include the video of ZERO reward to their twitter got no response.

This is a very cool mode if there are more players as reward and if they don't increase the entry ticket after several wins. I remember I only pay one ticket earlier, but this time two.

I completed 5 wins for at least 3 times. These reward players selling really high man! I saw 99ovr Kuzma sold for $377k before. Wtf. High demand. And I keep getting Ingles, and Ingram.. 80s OVR, sold for $77-90k.

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
What is the guess of the post-beta role of battleground? Particularly in season 4... they want $1000 for the plus pack with 2 gold and 2 elites... kinda pricey if that goes away in a few weeks.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Press the store button in the arena mode main screen. There are packs there.

I totally missed that. I did read at some point to collect the free pack, but was starting to wonder about old geo-locations issues.

And considering the amount of 59ovr line-ups in the tourneys, i guess many more people have missed it (even considering some people may sell all the cards and stick with the bronzes).

Are they unable to have any PVP-beta content in the main store or is it being their choice?

Also, I wish one had a way to stick with 59vs59 ovr matches (we can't tilt the matchmaking towards that, can we?). Going around doing fancy lay-ups with bronzes and not seeing contested jumpshots going in is a good break from the usual game routines.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
What is the guess of the post-beta role of battleground? Particularly in season 4... they want $1000 for the plus pack with 2 gold and 2 elites... kinda pricey if that goes away in a few weeks.

They give players the feeling of Season Reset I guess. This way there are to type of players, play and win the reward (these cards not too bad), or simply spend $80 real cash for what we could get from winning the tournament twice.

I didn't spend a cent but winning. My line up for this isn't bad. 99ovr can be sold over 300k, so it's good to win! But I mostly only get 87ovr Ingles or Ingram they can be sold around 70-80k coins

B27ACB64-5681-4FC7-BA39-D297F596B43D.png

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
I totally missed that. I did read at some point to collect the free pack, but was starting to wonder about old geo-locations issues.

And considering the amount of 59ovr line-ups in the tourneys, i guess many more people have missed it (even considering some people may sell all the cards and stick with the bronzes).

Are they unable to have any PVP-beta content in the main store or is it being their choice?

Also, I wish one had a way to stick with 59vs59 ovr matches (we can't tilt the matchmaking towards that, can we?). Going around doing fancy lay-ups with bronzes and not seeing contested jumpshots going in is a good break from the usual game routines.

I missed it too. My first entry ended by 4 wins as I lost to a player that got 60+ Ovr players, then I realised there are these packs. However, my line ups improved as I keep winning. But then, they required 2 tickets to get in now.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Can you guys post a screenshot of how you access Battleground? I'll post a ss of what I see shortly.

Two ways there for the first step In the main page -

* The Battleground / Play Now is one of the rotating panels
* or 'The Arena (Beta), which is always the way to access the PVP

Then there's the Welcome to the arena page, with a theme related to the new tournament. There's Chauncey there, your progress in PVP currency + the related prizes, and the buttons on the right side including the store things i was missing,

One presses an orange button saying Play (Beta)

And then there are 3 pages for tournaments (2min, 5 min premium, and the new battlegrounds one).

And if one enters one of the pages, we have that saying our number of wins, the tournaments rewards button and our line-up.

Which step prompts your question?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Two ways there for the first step In the main page -

* The Battleground / Play Now is one of the rotating panels
* or 'The Arena (Beta), which is always the way to access the PVP

Then there's the Welcome to the arena page, with a theme related to the new tournament. There's Chauncey there, your progress in PVP currency + the related prizes, and the buttons on the right side including the store things i was missing,

One presses an orange button saying Play (Beta)

And then there are 3 pages for tournaments (2min, 5 min premium, and the new battlegrounds one).

And if one enters one of the pages, we have that saying our number of wins, the tournaments rewards button and our line-up.

Which step prompts your question?
Here’s what I see (when hitting Play Now from The Battleground on front page or by entering the arena):
290BF79C-C169-4EDE-89A2-9777B3E7D7A2.jpeg
4B65617C-3802-468C-8174-EC40080C7377.jpeg

Then hitting Play gives me this:
4B65617C-3802-468C-8174-EC40080C7377.jpeg

I seem to be missing the scrollable tournament option.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I missed it too. My first entry ended by 4 wins as I lost to a player that got 60+ Ovr players, then I realised there are these packs. However, my line ups improved as I keep winning. But then, they required 2 tickets to get in now.

I thought it was people who were not in their first tournament (therefore collected winning packs previously) or picked cards from the AH 😬

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
I thought it was people who were not in their first tournament (therefore collected winning packs previously) or picked cards from the AH 😬

The free pack gave me a couple of 61-65! Because of that I could play better. However, my first win was after I purchase 89ovr Centre card through AH!!, cost me 81k coins. Lol. Then from there I keep getting my line up better.

If you keen to grabbone from AH. Keep refreshing the button of OVR 70+ players because it won't last 5 seconds there, so buy now is the only chance and 95 players sold around 120-160k. 99ovr sold over 300k.

betaman411

All-Star 1
you have to finish that tournament (give up works) to access the others.
You need to finish that tournament you entered already that perhaps you forget to finish Lol. Or simply click give up, so you will be taken to the main 'lobby' of arena.
Thanks guys. I think @dub365 suggested this previously (abt the 5 min tourneys) but I didn't have any tournaments going on then. Giving up the current tournament gave me access so appreciate the help!

edlllpt

Pro 1
The free pack gave me a couple of 61-65! Because of that I could play better. However, my first win was after I purchase 89ovr Centre card through AH!!, cost me 81k coins. Lol. Then from there I keep getting my line up better.

If you keen to grabbone from AH. Keep refreshing the button of OVR 70+ players because it won't last 5 seconds there, so buy now is the only chance and 95 players sold around 120-160k. 99ovr sold over 300k.

the win i mentioned in the first comment was with the basic cards + 64 Khem Birch (from the AH) and I've pulled a 95 DeRozan in the pack which I quickly sold for 150k, as I thought they would become common and depreciate faster and I was enjoying playing at the min ovr,, but I was quickly regretting selling the cards, as I was swept in the second tournament yesterday.

Today the free pack had Levert 69, Dorsey 64 and Cauley Stein 75; managed a 5-2 and pulled 87 Ingles + 87 Ingram. Now picked 89 Hill and and 82 Gordon from the AH (it wasn't particularly hard), but I'm afraid the matchmaking will only bring good ovr and top players now 😬

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.