• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Arena Battle Ground.

Playing with low elites and golds reminds me of the early season days. I just won a match cause my opponent missed an open layup with a gold player........ I almost drop my tablet laughing

betaman411

All-Star 1
I had a blast in the Battlegournd playing with my 63 OVR team. Reminded me of the start of s3 when everyone was complaining about a nerf of their 70'ish OVR team. 😂

Tarquin

Rookie 1
I liked it actually lags nowadays are better...

though I play with the stock lineup really crappy...slow and like no pressure hahahaha

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I've reached the 5th win in a tournament and Chauncey's progress is also at 0/300. I don't think we have a way to progress there yet. There's not a thing in store about this line-up either.

The rewards are basically the pack with 4 players, the rep, that golden currency of the PVP mode and the last icon is for tickets of this kind of tournaments.
2nd time i played i went 5 for 3 and didnt get any progress either. Can anyone explain the red numbers top right corner?

edlllpt

Pro 1
2nd time i played i went 5 for 3 and didnt get any progress either. Can anyone explain the red numbers top right corner?

You mean you're not getting progress again in Billups? At the time i wrote that other comment it wasn't working for all, but since my comment in this page, i found it working well.

Regarding red numbers at the top right, i'm guessing you're referring to high ping numbers during gameplay. ideally in a good connection they're green

Spyda9man

Pro 2
You mean you're not getting progress again in Billups? At the time i wrote that other comment it wasn't working for all, but since my comment in this page, i found it working well.

Regarding red numbers at the top right, i'm guessing you're referring to high ping numbers during gameplay. ideally in a good connection they're green
I was just replying back to the first comment, in the beginning yeah I wasnt getting anything. And with the ping numbers any suggestion on how to get them lower aka better?

edlllpt

Pro 1
And with the ping numbers any suggestion on how to get them lower aka better?

Just the usual to get better internet speeds (ex: play near the router if you're using wifi, avoid having other apps in the background). Otherwise I don't have info for a better suggestion.

My connection isn't that great, nor my device, yet the frame-rate is becoming good lately.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Just the usual to get better internet speeds (ex: play near the router if you're using wifi, avoid having other apps in the background). Otherwise I don't have info for a better suggestion.

My connection isn't that great, nor my device, yet the frame-rate is becoming good lately.
I. Believe its cuz I have cox internet versus at&t

edlllpt

Pro 1
Meanwhile, the AH now has battleground coaches. That means people completing Billups, right? Or was there other possibility?

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
I. Believe its cuz I have cox internet versus at&t

I believe it's more than that... I always play around the same area and between 5 different opponents I could have 5 different kind of connection qualities.

There are a few times when the connection is perfect and I feel it almost like SD, for this instance, I almost assume there are bot at Arena mode actually. However, I never encounter this quality anywhere in the Arena since Battleground was introduced.

Then there are connections which have 24ms-64ms most of the game but it's not as smooth as the first situation I explained. This is also becoming very rare after the introduction of new contents and campaign, perhaps, the database and server couldn't really handle it. I still get this quality tho, maybe 1 out of 5 games.

Then the most common I encounter now is 60-160ms, it kept floating around these numbers. It's acceptable for me, slight delay in our control tho, don't take a 3's shoots unless very wide open or clutch, more likely missing.

Then I encounter the type of connection of which I only get 250-340ms, sometimes the PING jumped to 1000++ ms, made the game seemed like crashing. This connection will turn my phone off warm if I encounter it 2 matches in a row.

All this, give me wonder how this actually works?

It's not like playing PUBGm where I always get the same PING rate 24x7, just like other players in Australia, 140-160ms. Interesting right?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I believe it's more than that... I always play around the same area and between 5 different opponents I could have 5 different kind of connection qualities.

There are a few times when the connection is perfect and I feel it almost like SD, for this instance, I almost assume there are bot at Arena mode actually. However, I never encounter this quality anywhere in the Arena since Battleground was introduced.

Then there are connections which have 24ms-64ms most of the game but it's not as smooth as the first situation I explained. This is also becoming very rare after the introduction of new contents and campaign, perhaps, the database and server couldn't really handle it. I still get this quality tho, maybe 1 out of 5 games.

Then the most common I encounter now is 60-160ms, it kept floating around these numbers. It's acceptable for me, slight delay in our control tho, don't take a 3's shoots unless very wide open or clutch, more likely missing.

Then I encounter the type of connection of which I only get 250-340ms, sometimes the PING jumped to 1000++ ms, made the game seemed like crashing. This connection will turn my phone off warm if I encounter it 2 matches in a row.

All this, give me wonder how this actually works?

It's not like playing PUBGm where I always get the same PING rate 24x7, just like other players in Australia, 140-160ms. Interesting right?
Yeah idk what's going on either but in the beginning was fine with under 70s all greens. But now it's like 2 out of 5 games all red and if ik lucky 1 green. Not to include my ops all have 2-3 90s and throwing 3s like it's pure easy.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Players I've seen 90+ are every position except C. Highest for C I've seen was Bamba.

Yeah Marbury/DeRozan/Hamilton/Kuzma/Bamba (95-95-99-99-89) is the normal top team.
I've played some opponents with the coach cards today , but I'm yet to face anyone with better than those players, like that Butler seen in the Auction House.

There was a game which I presume was against a French player (while I'm in Portugal) that almost looked like the phone crashed at two different times during the match, only to find myself still with the ball like 5 seconds later, but otherwise, no complaints from me - it was also the 3rd game against that opponent with the others being fine, and other usernames with something local suggested i was facing ppl from Greece and Turkey.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Yeah Marbury/DeRozan/Hamilton/Kuzma/Bamba (95-95-99-99-89) is the normal top team.
I've played some opponents with the coach cards today , but I'm yet to face anyone with better than those players, like that Butler seen in the Auction House.

There was a game which I presume was against a French player (while I'm in Portugal) that almost looked like the phone crashed at two different times during the match, only to find myself still with the ball like 5 seconds later, but otherwise, no complaints from me - it was also the 3rd game against that opponent with the others being fine, and other usernames with something local suggested i was facing ppl from Greece and Turkey.
Soon as I saw this post I looked in the AH and what do you know saw butler for 1.9mil sold. Dang...... but yeah I've faced the same person 3 times in a row before and I'm like really... I've also played against either 1 or 2 people with all those top players. And the lag was bad I wanted to just give them the win anyway. But jeez....

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.