• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Any news/ideas when next chapter(s) of Harden MVP Campaign is coming out??

I have been hoarding rep the whole week & I have around 200k right now. So another 250k rep for packs will not be a problem for me.

I should have done similar, but that McGrady was calling my name (and I didn't think about the possibility of having to spend another 5 SD to unlock an event that unlocks a player ).

I'm not sure, but not focusing on him because of the 5 showdown packs I gave up on because of offseason movers and Next Gen.. at this point I don't think he's worth it.. but if you want to go for him i'm assuming the next set is going to come out October 15 because September 15 is when Harden events came out.. either that or maybe tomorrow! But probably not lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm not sure, but not focusing on him because of the 5 showdown packs I gave up on because of offseason movers and Next Gen.. at this point I don't think he's worth it.. but if you want to go for him i'm assuming the next set is going to come out October 15 because September 15 is when Harden events came out.. either that or maybe tomorrow! But probably not lol

It was anyway confirmed that the next stage of the Harden campaign comes out in 78 hours (7 AM ET on Thursday) several days ago

betaman411

All-Star 1
sorry for the basic question but you need 5 showdown packs to unlock the original harden events correct?
correct and Brian from EA has implied the same requirement will exist for the 2nd chapter. I'd wait until it drops though...

It will be interesting if 5 packs will unlock both for people who haven't done chapter 1, yet.

This is one reason I'm not optimistic the packs will be the same as the 1st chapter.

edlllpt

Pro 1
correct and Brian from EA has implied the same requirement will exist for the 2nd chapter. I'd wait until it drops though...

It will be interesting if 5 packs will unlock both for people who haven't done chapter 1, yet.

This is one reason I'm not optimistic the packs will be the same as the 1st chapter.

I'm guessing it will be 5+5 for someone starting from zero.

I'm curious to know how they'll do regarding people that bought the first event and would probably use the rep one now.
I guess those will probably need the 5+5 as well.

edlllpt

Pro 1
There are youtuber videos about the next chapter - from iLogicsHD, 4katosh.

If I got it right, the 81 version comes tomorrow, no additional rep requirements, just playing a similar amount of events as campaign 1 + the same amount of collectibles (100) + a few golds.

*edited the collectibles part of the sentence to avoid confusion, as the collectibles are different

Chapter 2 give you a different 80 Harden than the one from chapter 1 & a new 81 Harden that requires 10 golds + 100 Rocket tokens.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Yep.. By doing the event every 8hrs for the event stats and a bit of coin + lvl pts..
There is no reason 2 up yet after baking 80 harden

edlllpt

Pro 1
Not sure why they made it easier than the first chapter. There seems to be a lot of dumbing down going on lately.

If we are only going up 1ovr in the card this time, I think another similar rep requirement around 250k in packs with low returns would be too high. The golds requirement still increased btw

However, I agree that they're making things easier a bit too much and that ends reducing heavy grinder's advantages.

It's not so much about gaining an advantage for me since I'm not involved in competitive gameplay right now. It's more the satisfaction that comes with grinding out a card and earning what you get. Mind you, I was vocal about the requirements for the 83+ Offseason Movers and the dev team does seem very reactive to the community this season so I don't want to come across as though I'm complaining.

I'm trying to figure what they're making too easy? Unless you spend money, you're still gonna have to collect 100 rocket tokens by playing that event at least 40 times lol. You want a grind, there it is. im not saying anyone above will do this, but you can't buy the pack that allows 5 times rocket tokens and get mad it's too easy lol.

Is it the Embiid that they're making too easy? I'm sure they didn't intentially have it unlock after one Elevate win after stating it required ten. Surely it's not the Embiid price, because the game Master should be free with ability to grind (and hopefully be relevant, which is looking likely if the 75 event is changed).

Is it Elevate? That event is a grinder's paradise! Those elite tokens aren't as frequent as it seemed early on. 83 requires 3600TP. You might grind 1500 in elites out of that, leaving 21 individual tokens to grind while also getting tokens you wish you could use on the other player!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.