• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA Finals Promo

asyuy

Rookie 1
Stupid question, I noticed that players get +1 in their overall ratings. I want to know what causes this, so I can boost my Player ratings a bit. Hope someone can shed some light. Thanks!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stupid question, I noticed that players get +1 in their overall ratings. I want to know what causes this, so I can boost my Player ratings a bit. Hope someone can shed some light. Thanks!
That's caused by the card having enough stat boost not every card is the same no matter if it's the same overall, archetype, lineup, etc. Each different card has different stats both on the card and hidden from user view (except for obviously the cards with multiple versions with the only difference being lineup or wether it has an ability like the 5 106 KD cards from this promo for instance) and each stat boost affects each of those cards differently but after enough of then it can boost a card's overall

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Probably event because there is nowhere else to pull him(im not counting set,because that is 100% klay)...damn that is extremly lucky pull....i played more than 100 times POTG(1. & 2. game) event and nothing
You can pull him from the 1k cash packs with 5% chance to pull him

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Never checked that...if he pulled from that pack,than thats even more lucky pull than the event...anyway good for him

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Never checked that...if he pulled from that pack,than thats even more lucky pull than the event...anyway good for him
I wouldnt be surprised if people putting 15 elites in the klay set and calling it a pull..
Heard some siakam pulls , but didn't hear any klay pulls yet..
If he pulled from the pack, thats i think not as rare as the live event.. i doubt the live event has 5% chance

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I wouldnt be surprised if people putting 15 elites in the klay set and calling it a pull..
If he pulled from the pack, thats i think not as rare as the live event.. i doubt the live event has 5% chance
EA is a tricky company,they say 5% but something is always suspicious with their lucky pull pack which you purchase with real money or nba cash collected trough season...just look at the FIFA players and their anger with those packs,in BELGIUM(Europe)EU & Belgium goverment for gambling and games based on luck has banned in-game purchases for players that comes from Belgium

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The live event is supposedly 1/10 chance of the packs

That live event is just a lie. I've only seen one screenshot of someone pulling a POTG from the event. If it was really a 5% chance then at least a couple people here would have been lucky.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Some people on Reddit said they got klay and siakam from live events but they provided no evidence so it think they are lying I personally have played the event like 40 times but no luck

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That live event is just a lie. I've only seen one screenshot of someone pulling a POTG from the event. If it was really a 5% chance then at least a couple people here would have been lucky.
It's not 5% it never was that it's 0.5%

You get one on the days of game 1, 3, 5, and 6 just like with the MM promo that gave them on the days of a new round

Did you possibly mean Game 7? I did not get one today.

I finished building Duncan and then decided I would possibly build Magic or Lebron and hoarded all my elite trophy's until I know which one I can finish. Now I am realizing I should have been building Wade because my weakest position is bench SG with 101 2nd chance Buddy Hield

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Did you possibly mean Game 7? I did not get one today.

I finished building Duncan and then decided I would possibly build Magic or Lebron and hoarded all my elite trophy's until I know which one I can finish. Now I am realizing I should have been building Wade because my weakest position is bench SG with 101 2nd chance Buddy Hield
You didn't get one today because game 6 is tomorrow and fwiw don't build the masters build POTG cards

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.