• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA Draft Promo

cire2245

Rookie 3
I think I’ll be fine getting only 2nd and 3rd pick for 78 ballots rather than just 1st pick for 58 ballots. I might even complete the combine events if possible for additional 106pf.

TomH

Pro 2
If these are true RJ is very underwhelming and Zion looks ok but Ja is definitely the best card but it's basically a 106 version of 105 Westbrook

RJ looks like a nice bench card, but I’d rather have Vanvleet’s +3 CS than +3 SWC. Looks like Zion has +3 dunk and another boost. Agree about Ja but has a nice boost which 105 Westbrook doesn’t.

Still possible these aren’t legit, or may be altered even if legit.

Edit - RJ bench sg, takes DWade spot and same boost

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Quick question - I only have 1270 caps just now. Only done 3 rounds been working so may buy in later for that #3 pick. More importantly, any idea what I should do? How do I get #3 pick? Do I have to do the combine up to 6? Or do I have to get 39 draft ballots to get him?

Sorry, had to ask! Bit useless today!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I leaked it first on reddit. Then other people downloaded it and shared.
You said a mod leaked it on discord right after you said your family member leaked it but you didn't connect them so how can 2 people leak the same thing that's what I was talking about

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Quick question - I only have 1270 caps just now. Only done 3 rounds been working so may buy in later for that #3 pick. More importantly, any idea what I should do? How do I get #3 pick? Do I have to do the combine up to 6? Or do I have to get 39 draft ballots to get him?

Sorry, had to ask! Bit useless today!
Save your caps just play events

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.