• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA Draft Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Here are the overalls for the top 10 picks:
1st - 106
2nd - 106
3rd - 106
4th - 104
5th - 101
6th - 99
7th - 98
8th - 97
9th - 95
10th - 92

So looks like everyone can grind a 106 RJ Barrett and/or Ja Morant

TomH

Pro 2
Here are the overalls for the top 10 picks:
1st - 106
2nd - 106
3rd - 106
4th - 104
5th - 101
6th - 99
7th - 98
8th - 97
9th - 95
10th - 92

So looks like everyone can grind a 106 RJ Barrett and/or Ja Morant

I need to reread the campaign post, but is it possible to get all three top picks?

TomH

Pro 2
I'm sure you specifically can

lol. I just don’t know how to get the extra ballots since they can’t be had from the combines after they are completed. Completing the map gives you tokens for picks 1 through 3, and 60 draft ballots. That leaves 2 ballots. 75 are needed for 2d and 3d pick. I guess the post draft trade blitz can add to that.

The lock in sets must open when the pick becomes live on the game. The tokens and ballots go in other spots.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
lol. I just don’t know how to get the extra ballots since they can’t be had from the combines after they are completed. Completing the map gives you tokens for picks 1 through 3, and 60 draft ballots. That leaves 2 ballots. 75 are needed for 2d and 3d pick. I guess the post draft trade blitz can add to that.

The lock in sets must open when the pick becomes live on the game. The tokens and ballots go in other spots.
They'll definitely give a away to make all 3 with use of cash probably with some packs

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
the every 15mins live blitz events will be a major disadvantage for EU playas.. we be sleeping, but US and Australasia will be laughing!
ow well.. we'll see

the every 15mins live blitz events will be a major disadvantage for EU playas.. we be sleeping, but US and Australasia will be laughing!
ow well.. we'll see
Yup for me the draft starts at 2am. I hate it when they have special events past midnight in my time zone.

TomH

Pro 2
I always concede the possibility I’ve missed something, but the “math gods” and some EA game changers are spreading some awful info all over the internet. One I read is there is legendary map and then we will have a 2019 map. Da f### did that come from???

But the worst misinfo is people are being told not to complete the Combine events and they will be able to get 1st pick, or at least a top 3, no money spent. This is absolutely wrong.

What these math whizzes aren’t considering is the VITAL part - you get the 1st, 2d, & 3rd Pick Tokens only in the 1, 2, & 3 Combine events. Can’t get them any other way. No 1, 2 or 3 pick token, no 1, 2 or 3pick. Look at the corresponding sets for each pick. You NEED the pick token. In order to get any of 1st 3 picks you MUST complete those combines. All the ballots in the world won’t get you any of the top 3 picks since you don’t get any of the top 3 pick tokens (and those picks) unless you complete the corresponding Combine event. And since these unlock sequentially, you have to complete all 10 Combines to get the draft pick tokens for the top 3 picks. 9 Combines for draft pick tokens for picks 2&3. 8 Combines for draft pick token for just 3rd pick. These guys don’t understand what is needed and are giving crap info. No top 3 draft pick token, no top 3 pick. Pretty simple but something the “math gods” missed.

Let’s just say I know by personal experience (and the instructions EA wrote) where you get those NEEDED top 3 draft pick tokens.

Last edited:

Jackstraw

Rookie 1
I always concede the possibility I’ve missed something, but the “math gods” EA game changers are spreading some awful info all over the internet. One I read is there is legendary map and then we will have a 2019 map. Da f### did that come from???

But the worst misinfo is people are being told not to complete the Combine events and they will be able to get 1st pick, or at least a top 3, no money spent. This is absolutely wrong.

What these math whizzes aren’t considering is the VITAL part - you get the 1st, 2d, & 3rd Pick Tokens only in the 1, 2, & 3 Combine events. Can’t get them any other way. No 1, 2 or 3 pick token, no 1, 2 or 3pick. Look at the corresponding sets for each pick. You NEED the pick token. In order to get any of 1st 3 picks you MUST complete those combines. All the ballots in the world won’t get you any of the top 3 picks since you don’t get any of the top 3 pick tokens (and those picks) unless you complete the corresponding Combine event. And since these unlock sequentially, you have to complete all 10 Combines to get the draft pick tokens for the top 3 picks. 9 Combines for draft pick tokens for picks 2&3. 8 Combines for draft pick token for just 3rd pick. These guys don’t understand what is needed and are giving crap info. No top 3 draft pick token, no top 3 pick. Pretty simple but something the “math gods” missed.

Let’s just say I know by personal experience (and the instructions EA wrote) where you get those NEEDED top 3 draft pick tokens.

Tom H.
Yes! I had thought the same thing and was wondering when someone was gonna bring it up

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I always concede the possibility I’ve missed something, but the “math gods” EA game changers are spreading some awful info all over the internet. One I read is there is legendary map and then we will have a 2019 map. Da f### did that come from???

Tom H.
Thanks man I didn't knew that I have to play the 1 2 3 pick campaign events to get the pick token

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I always concede the possibility I’ve missed something, but the “math gods” and some EA game changers are spreading some awful info all over the internet. One I read is there is legendary map and then we will have a 2019 map. Da f### did that come from???

whoa that is a glaring miss ... atleast diavlo(game changer) who went on the test server should have made that clear..
good u brought it up.
so were back to f2p players barely reaching the 2nd pick but should reach the 3rd pick i guess..

EDIT: Asked diavlo.. he says when u earn the ballots, u automatically get it the pick tokens.. its not from the combine events. he confirmed on the test server,

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
whoa that is a glaring miss ... atleast diavlo(game changer) who went on the test server should have made that clear..
good u brought it up.
so were back to f2p players barely reaching the 2nd pick but should reach the 3rd pick i guess..

EDIT: Asked diavlo.. he says when u earn the ballots, u automatically get it the pick tokens.. its not from the combine events. he confirmed on the test server,

Partially true, because the point is how do caps become ballots. Two ways. First, in the Combines. I had all the caps I needed. You turn caps into ballots in Combines.

The only other way EA says you can turn caps into ballots is post draft trades. Is he talking about that? The danger there is we have no info on how long or how often that blitz will be.

TomH

Pro 2
People on Reddit say u get the pick token as soon as u get necessary amount of ballet tokens required for 1-3 picks
Yeah that’s true. But how to turn caps into ballots is the point. (See comment above). Barry The Boastful is making a couple big assumptions. Like he says there will be legendary and current roads (maps). What EA wrote is there are legendary and current “players.” Is his speculation possible? Sure. But I wouldn’t rely on it.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.