• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA Draft Promo

dub365

All-Star 1
Or Bol Bol lol. Man I felt so bad for him.
Ha. Oregon's my team but I don't feel bad for him. He could've used his FREE SCHOLARSHIP and got an education, worked on his game, worked on his physique, etc. But he chose to go for the payday after playing 1/3 of a season and it didn't materialize. That's what happens when you're greedy.

Ha. Oregon's my team but I don't feel bad for him. He could've used his FREE SCHOLARSHIP and got an education, worked on his game, worked on his physique, etc. But he chose to go for the payday after playing 1/3 of a season and it didn't materialize. That's what happens when you're greedy.
All true hahaha. Dude needed to get that education because I don't see him lasting long in the nba with that frame. Plus an extra year of protein wouldn't have hurt.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
He can always go back Oregon is one of my favorite teams but I hold no resentment because you don't get much help from college coaching unless you play for a coach like Coach K which Oregon definitely doesn't have plus with school being a distraction less time to be an athlete and you need to support yourself as well because it's not like his dad was making the big bucks and went broke before he died so Bol Bol wasn't like many of the other NBA sons of 10+ year NBA vets because he wasn't rich growing up so it's understandable if he wants his money now and wants to work with NBA coaching and NBA strength and conditioning coaches now since college basketball players rarely come into the league bulked up like their NBA vet counterparts

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
well with all the calculations and miscalculations, i was also wrong... pleasantly so though
the free grind wasnt simply for the 3rd pick, but one could easily have grinded not only for the #2 Morant, but with the next bonus pack (+10caps) get a free 104 IT4...
now saving stamina for this new promo in 4hrs.. still clueless to what t may be, but anyways

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
well with all the calculations and miscalculations, i was also wrong... pleasantly so though
the free grind wasnt simply for the 3rd pick, but one could easily have grinded not only for the #2 Morant, but with the next bonus pack (+10caps) get a free 104 IT4...
now saving stamina for this new promo in 4hrs.. still clueless to what t may be, but anyways
Wouldn't be surprised if it was pushed back because like last time we were told there is a promo tomorrow then we're told to lookout for a promo detail blog post then it didn't come out the day they said it would (then again the next day) that's what's happening so far this time

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.