• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA All-Star Promo

betaman411

All-Star 1
Just a tip for those that want to auto play season but also play lvl. If you start your season game with your regular lineup plus AS Kawhi and AS Harden then pause, save and exit, change your regular lineup back to normal then you can finish your season game without worrying about someone playing against your lower OVR team in lvl. Of course, you are exposed for a brief period while you start the season game but I?ve found it?s well worth using a higher OVR lineup to auto play season than duking it out in SD (once you reach Legend tier) for a ?chance? at 200 votes.

Just a tip for those that want to auto play season but also play lvl. If you start your season game with your regular lineup plus AS Kawhi and AS Harden then pause, save and exit, change your regular lineup back to normal then you can finish your season game without worrying about someone playing against your lower OVR team in lvl. Of course, you are exposed for a brief period while you start the season game but I?ve found it?s well worth using a higher OVR lineup to auto play season than duking it out in SD (once you reach Legend tier) for a ?chance? at 200 votes.
Damn all this time I've been auto-playing seasons without Kawhi or Harden. I forgot completely about the boosts. So all this time I've been leaving 12% votes on the table. I agree once you reach legend seasons is much better grind as it is guaranteed with every 20 stamina spent unlike showdown where you may loose a couple matches wasting 20 stamina.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Question regarding all star promo.

Can i get kyrie before promo ends? i have dont have any of tokens required for him yet since i used them on durant,kemba and and kawhi.

I'm merging this with the AS promo thread but can you put some more detail in your title from now on it would've been better as "can I get enough tokens for 93 Kyrie" but I'm wondering what's with the video you posted I've seen it on here a few times and don't see the relevance of it
You mean the video in my description? Oh its just a song.

Yeah I just noticed it's in your signature I thought you were posting it on posts you made

betaman411

All-Star 1
Damn all this time I've been auto-playing seasons without Kawhi or Harden. I forgot completely about the boosts. So all this time I've been leaving 12% votes on the table. I agree once you reach legend seasons is much better grind as it is guaranteed with every 20 stamina spent unlike showdown where you may loose a couple matches wasting 20 stamina.
Well, the ?good? news is you?ve only been losing 6%...bonus is 3% each now. MF?ers...

dub365

All-Star 1

We can make as many lineups as we want. So I made a new one just for season and put my highest players on it + Kawhi & Harden. Seemed easiest to do.

betaman411

All-Star 1

We can make as many lineups as we want. So I made a new one just for season and put my highest players on it + Kawhi & Harden. Seemed easiest to do.
Yeah, good point. Forgot about the new custom lineups. Definitely the best route since it combines best of both worlds - highest OVR and no chance of getting screwed in lvl.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Yeah, good point. Forgot about the new custom lineups. Definitely the best route since it combines best of both worlds - highest OVR and no chance of getting screwed in lvl.
Ya i have a live event lineup just for live events (+52 xp boost). So i just put harden and kawhi in that lineup.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Ya i have a live event lineup just for live events (+52 xp boost). So i just put harden and kawhi in that lineup.

What?s that lineup look like?

I imagine some combination of Stevens/Pop as coach (xP boost), maybe even the LNY Jerseys due to XP boost (or proably just regular elite jerseys that have xP boost, and worst case the gold xp boost jerseys), and then there's the easy to acquire gotw players (that require 7 gotn tokens, they give xP boost).

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I imagine some combination of Stevens/Pop as coach (xP boost), maybe even the LNY Jerseys due to XP boost (or proably just regular elite jerseys that have xP boost, and worst case the gold xp boost jerseys), and then there's the easy to acquire gotw players (that require 7 gotn tokens, they give xP boost).

Tip off Stevens or Pop
Dragon court
Both XP LNY jerseys
5 81-88 overall GOTW players

My main has all but a C GOTW player because I chose Doncic on week 1 and Wade instead of Horford so hopefully Davis or Vucevic get a center card this week so I can get the 96/97 and the 88/89 cards for my various lineups since I have enough gold and elite tokens for a 96+ and an 88+

Tip off Stevens or Pop
Dragon court
Both XP LNY jerseys

My main has all but a C GOTW player because I chose Doncic on week 1 and Wade instead of Horford so hopefully Davis or Vucevic get a center card this week so I can get the 96/97 and the 88/89 cards for my various lineups since I have enough gold and elite tokens for a 96+ and an 88+

Oh wow, I forgot about the xP boost from the Dragon court, well done!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Tip off Stevens or Pop
Dragon court
Both XP LNY jerseys

Oh wow, I forgot about the xP boost from the Dragon court, well done!

Yeah it was a coin boost then a couple days before the last court came out they advertised that it was an XP boost in the store but still had a coin boost so when the last court came out it finally changed to an XP one the court and jerseys are able to be used with the AS lineup for a 30% boost

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Tip off Stevens or Pop
Dragon court
Both XP LNY jerseys

Yup. Same

X_1618

Rookie 1

Tip off Stevens or Pop
Dragon court
Both XP LNY jerseys

5 81-88 overall GOTW players are bench players? also for increasing XP boost?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Tip off Stevens or Pop
Dragon court
Both XP LNY jerseys

5 81-88 overall GOTW players are bench players? also for increasing XP boost?

Yeah the lineup looks something like this I chose the AS players for a change of pace in play

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190211-081813~2.png
    Screenshot_20190211-081813~2.png
    934.8 KB · Views: 680
Very nice!! Makes racking up 130K XP seem a bit easier, I'm sure (it sucks, I hate how long it takes lol. lower levels truly have an advantage there.)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.