• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA All-Star Promo

X_1618

Rookie 1
what is your upgrade all-star order?
Harden-> Leonard,->KD->Walker->PG->Irving->Curry->Emiid?
or
Harden-> Leonard->KD->PG->-Curry->Walker->Irving->Emiid?

X_1618

Rookie 1
86s.. then 90s.. then 93s...

If u have a lower ovr.. then get the 93s before the 90s
so the strategy of All Star promo is diff from that of North Pole, the later is firstly to upgrade start players, then upgrade some spefic positions of bench players.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Still haven?t failed the 75 stamina event and, to be honest, i don?t understand the event and don?t know how it can be failed. I just missed the 1st 5 shots with Vince Carter and still won the event.
You have to score more than 10 pts. Reg balls are worth 1 and striped balls are 2.

Still haven?t failed the 75 stamina event and, to be honest, i don?t understand the event and don?t know how it can be failed. I just missed the 1st 5 shots with Vince Carter and still won the event.
You have to score more than 10 pts. Reg balls are worth 1 and striped balls are 2.

I started to sweat some when the perfect releases were bricking. Brought back memories of that nightmare JR Smith Flashback event that was robbing folks of 50 stamina a pop. I only do the event for first win for that huge XP boost (once I level up I'm done with it I think lol).

Techon

Rookie 1
Question regarding all star promo.

Can i get kyrie before promo ends? i have dont have any of tokens required for him yet since i used them on durant,kemba and and kawhi.

Ailman

Rookie 1
Re: Question regarding all star promo.

Well year, you should be able to get a 95 OVR players if you grind the promo every day. I would use as much stamina towards the All Star promo as possible.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Can i get kyrie before promo ends? i have dont have any of tokens required for him yet since i used them on durant,kemba and and kawhi.

I'm merging this with the AS promo thread but can you put some more detail in your title from now on it would've been better as "can I get enough tokens for 93 Kyrie" but I'm wondering what's with the video you posted I've seen it on here a few times and don't see the relevance of it

combat008

Rookie 1
All star lineup to reach 84 ovr

What is the order of players in need to get to have 84 ovr lineup (with lebron)?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Re: All star lineup to reach 84 ovr

What is the order of players in need to get to have 84 ovr lineup (with lebron)?

In order to arrive 84Ovr All Star Lineup,

Least amount of all star votes: Both 86s, both 90s, and both 93s (125k votes needed)

But if you can get to 170k all star votes (should be easy): Both 86s, both 90s, one 93 and one 95

Altavilla

Pro 1

Least amount of all star votes: Both 86s, both 90s, and both 93s (125k votes needed)

But if you can get to 170k all star votes (should be easy): Both 86s, both 90s, one 93 and one 95

Thank you: very helpfull

rene87

Rookie 1
The vote campaign ends in 1 week and 2 days while the sets last for 2 weeks and 1 day. I expect to reach in a week 125K votes. So what happens after the campaign expires?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
The vote campaign ends in 1 week and 2 days while the sets last for 2 weeks and 1 day. I expect to reach in a week 125K votes. So what happens after the campaign expires?

The campaign ends on 20th. They extended it. After that the sets will remain for a week.

Techon

Rookie 1

I'm merging this with the AS promo thread but can you put some more detail in your title from now on it would've been better as "can I get enough tokens for 93 Kyrie" but I'm wondering what's with the video you posted I've seen it on here a few times and don't see the relevance of it
You mean the video in my description? Oh its just a song.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Kind of ridiculous we don?t get any draft tokens at 125k and then the increments jump dramatically thereafter. They must be adding more ways to get votes next week.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Kind of ridiculous we don?t get any draft tokens at 125k and then the increments jump dramatically thereafter. They must be adding more ways to get votes next week.
Ya as far as i figured its meant to slow us down after we get the first captain.. heard there will be some special events in the all star weekend. Lets c

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.