• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA All-Star Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Dont forget to pick 86 Harden & Khawi. That 6% votes boost is more important that it seems

?the captain determines the order? means that the captain you choose is the first one you can get when you reach 125k votes

Yeah I didn't pay attention to that until now about the order because I didn't even notice the captain events after I got my choice

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Here is 99 Malone apparently it's a pack that Asia got because I know someone from the top 10 Taiwan league that pulled it from a pack no one else in the chat has in their store

Theyre retiring malones jersey tmr.. might be related

Yeah it's related because it's in the card description hopefully we get the pack tomorrow but odd that Asia got it today when their server merged with global this season

rene87

Rookie 1
There is a 400 cash pack "ALL -STAR VOTES". What does it unlocks. Is it worth buying it?

It only gives you 2500 fan votes. Nothing more. It will fast your progress to the first master, but wont help you to get the 2nd one, so.....

Yep it means if you repeatedly buy the 400 cash pack you unlock everything.
400 cash gives 2,500 votes
120,800 cash gives 755,000 votes.

Good luck everyone. lol

Altavilla

Pro 1
What do I even need my All-star lineup for?

And the AS elites? Just pick the ones I feel will sell better once they are auctionable? (I can't use any of them in my main lineup without dropping my ovr.)

And the AS elites? Just pick the ones I feel will sell better once they are auctionable? (I can't use any of them in my main lineup without dropping my ovr.)

You need 84 ovr all star lineup to unblock the event for the first master. 89 ovr for the second master. There is no other use.

Here is 99 Malone apparently it's a pack that Asia got because I know someone from the top 10 Taiwan league that pulled it from a pack no one else in the chat has in their store

We got an All-Star Legend boom or bust pack for 720 ten. It also gives you 5k votes.

Altavilla

Pro 1

You need 84 ovr all star lineup to unblock the event for the first master. 89 ovr for the second master. There is no other use.

Thanks.
Sounds like the perfect time to take a break from the game.
Actually, I was a bit in need of one, so this may be a convenient promo after all.

Which All-Star Blitz Events most times you played ?
25 stamina, 75 stamina or 50 stamina
I'm playing the 25 stamina one. They all give you the same votes no matter which one you grind but the 25 stamina event gives a better XP payout in the end plus it's faster and easier.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Which All-Star Blitz Events most times you played ?
25 stamina, 75 stamina or 50 stamina

75 for me, faster to get through.
same

Still haven?t failed the 75 stamina event and, to be honest, i don?t understand the event and don?t know how it can be failed. I just missed the 1st 5 shots with Vince Carter and still won the event.
The 75 is faster than the 25 done 3 times. It gets on my nerves for not understanding it and I hate using this VC to shoot 3?s, but it?s the one i use when in a hurry.

Most confusing promo ever.
And A LOT of things (like which events give you votes and how many) leave you wondering if it?s a bug or a feature.
Good time for a break.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
75 for me, faster to get through.
same

Still haven?t failed the 75 stamina event and, to be honest, i don?t understand the event and don?t know how it can be failed. I just missed the 1st 5 shots with Vince Carter and still won the event.
The 75 is faster than the 25 done 3 times. It gets on my nerves for not understanding it and I hate using this VC to shoot 3?s, but it?s the one i use when in a hurry.

Most confusing promo ever.
And A LOT of things (like which events give you votes and how many) leave you wondering if it?s a bug or a feature.
Good time for a break.

Nothing much to understand.. actually thats why i think people are confused..:)
Either play blitzs or play sd/season.. earn votes.. reach tiers.. get draft picks.. get players.. upgrade team... unlock live event.. get captain.
One thing im relieved abt .. no pack opening for tokens this promo.. was tired after opening 300+ saved packs last promo

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Yeah the leaks weren't that correct. This is very simple and easy event.
Use up stamina every 6hrs, and your done

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.