• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The Legends program looks a wee bit boring

betaman411

All-Star 1
Blitz is to the right once you open Legends tab, for me at least
Legends tab? Is there more than one way to get to the events? When I open Daily Beats and go to Legends the only thing there is the 3 player events. I have to go to one of them to get to the actual events. Haven?t another way in yet. Like I said, not a fan of this new layout. I?d prefer to see ALL active events on one screen so I make sure to play the first wins.

Daily beats-->Legends> drag finger so screen moves to right and you should see them. Kind of like navigating the TO campaign, or that Ingram event. It exists but you gotta scroll lol

Yeah ok, we?re seeing the same thing then.

This program consists basically of hoarding wildcards and pray that there will be some players you like by the time you can complete one.

Or buy a lot of packs....

So...the only way to get the specific tokens is the first win and then from the store??? Otherwise, you gotta do the blitz??

Edit: And the blitz events are only on Saturdays?

So...the only way to get the specific tokens is the first win and then from the store??? Otherwise, you gotta do the blitz??

Edit: And the blitz events are only on Saturdays?
Yup. Specific tokens are only attainable from the first win of the specific player events and the store, otherwise we gotta grind blitz events. After some really rough math we would need about 15,200 stamina so if you grinded nothing else and used 3 full stamina bars a day on the blitz event it would take about 2 weeks to get a legend :roll: And this is only if we had the event every day which we wont. I believe the events are Saturday and Sunday if I'm not mistaken ?

ukmj23

Rookie 1
It looks the same to me. Not much difference.

Agree with you bruh with the non-repeatable events, it will take some time for us F2P players to finish this event unless we'll buy thru store.
The blitz event is repeatable. Im just playing that and turning blitz badges into wildcards. The stamina requirements are ridiculous though, but i guess thats why they increased our stamina.

Increasing the maxed stamina cap doesn't help unless the stamina replenishing time is reduced which of course is still 1 minute per stamina unit. So once again EA sneakily pretending they are doing people a favor when in fact they just using it as a coverup for increasing nba cash requirement from 199 to 300 for a full stamina purchase. EA will be EA. Cough cough.

The only thing I like about Legends is that Dr. J and Archibald played against each other in the 1980 Eastern Conference Finals. That?s the only thing.

Incidentally, is this the first time we?ve had a 1980s Dr. J? Does he have an updated player model?

They definitely could have held off on letting the gamechangers preview this, lol....Just save everyone involved the time, viewer's and content creators.

TBH, it feels like they've mucked it up just like they did at the beginning of S2. I don't understand how you can muck Legends up but somehow they find a way.

TBH, it feels like they've mucked it up just like they did at the beginning of S2. I don't understand how you can muck Legends up but somehow they find a way.
I agree 100%! They knew it was one of the most popular programs so they now give you two options, either buy packs or grind for more than 2 months before you can claim ONE legend. This is by far the worst legend program we've had.

Gareth64

Rookie 1
Yeah I mean the grind is ridiculous, stamina demand is ridiculous and the xp earned is ridiculous compared to stamina required.

I?ll do first win events and maybe a few more but I really don?t want to waste all my stamina on grinding this and not do anything else, especially for these legends.

cire2245

Rookie 3
If it is a 3-day weekly event, then my estimate is that doing the event for first wins will let you have your first legend in 7 or 8 weeks. I guess the wait is at least shorter than level 82 master embiid.

betaman411

All-Star 1
If it is a 3-day weekly event, then my estimate is that doing the event for first wins will let you have your first legend in 7 or 8 weeks. I guess the wait is at least shorter than level 82 master embiid.

By my count, two more weeks...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
What i dont get is, they are rookie legend cards.. why do the descriptions on legend tab not reflect their rookie achievements

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.