• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown season3 discussions - end of the 12th season and the start of the 13th season

edlllpt

Pro 1
Talk about memorable quarters, final results, season ending pulls, your doubts, issues, goals, desires or concerns related to showdown at the start of the thirteenth season.

dub365

All-Star 1
Man, I wish every week was like last week. Piece of cake. I think it only took me 128 games total to reach Legend. Had a 75% win percentage for the season. Felt fun actually, didn't feel like a drag at all. But winning will do that, lol. And playing 1/3 of the normal games per week was huge as far as it not being a tedious grind. Got Jokic for bench boost which is fine. Did it moreso to save the pack rewards for the SD update, try to get ahead a little

So far the new season is feeling good too. Will see towards the end of the week as it gets competitive

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Guys, just so you know,

Got to 427k, at 400k got an 85 curry, 20 odd pennants. No elite pennants, but seemed very good. First bit of luck in a while! Let me know what you guys get/already got?

Thought I?d update you!

edlllpt

Pro 1
Guys, just so you know,

Got to 427k, at 400k got an 85 curry, 20 odd pennants. No elite pennants, but seemed very good. First bit of luck in a while! Let me know what you guys get/already got?

Thought I?d update you!

so you can pull a previous sd-prize-player as you reach legend? I thought they would become rare cards in the market xD that's good to know, thanks!

i'm not aiming for something too high, so i'm not there yet :)

nastypeanut

Rookie 1
Guys, just so you know,

Thought I?d update you!

You said pennants, were they all gold or some silver in there too?

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Yeah peanut. There were 8 gold, 20 silver.

Edlllpt - yeah v good. Didn?t expect that, got a 79 fan boost Smith Jr too. Don?t know what other guys got yet - be good to compare!

dub365

All-Star 1
They need to release some 85+ showdown elites. I can't use more than one without dropping OVR from 89-88. Not worth a whole lot in the AH anymore either

NBALiveFan

Rookie 1
Hey guys, I just passed my 200k fans, got into a new rank, but got no rewards at all. No pack, no pennant, nothing !
Is this a bug ?

edlllpt

Pro 1
Hey guys, I just passed my 200k fans, got into a new rank, but got no rewards at all. No pack, no pennant, nothing !
Is this a bug ?

if you started at 100k and lost the first quarter of the day, that's what it was supposed to be, given you were already in superstar but got demoted.

what was not supposed to be was us starting at superstar and 100k. we were supposed to start at 100k and pro, because superstar is only at 200k. so that was the bug of the start of this week :)

NBALiveFan

Rookie 1
Ok, that's a bug then. We can always get stuff with 400k level, but nothing before whereas we should have had some...
Sucks :-(

dub365

All-Star 1
One of my leagemates pulled 80 SD Master Levine from his All Star reward packs from the last season rewards. Anyone else see anything like that? I haven't opened my Legend pack yet

betaman411

All-Star 1
What?s going on with fan totals? I win my quarter and it says I win fans. I win the match and it says I win more fans but when I actually claim my fans they?re less than what the match total says?!

dub365

All-Star 1
Brian was adamant that Gameplay has not been changed in any way in the last couple weeks. As far as the feedback, he said challenged shots are unchanged also " for better or worse". I think he's right. We've been getting our shots challenged by the AI when they aren't even close to us. It's just that now we can see that it's happening all the time whereas before, we'd make or miss those shots with attributing it to the system screwing us over

betaman411

All-Star 1
Brian was adamant that Gameplay has not been changed in any way in the last couple weeks. As far as the feedback, he said challenged shots are unchanged also " for better or worse". I think he's right. We've been getting our shots challenged by the AI when they aren't even close to us. It's just that now we can see that it's happening all the time whereas before, we'd make or miss those shots with attributing it to the system screwing us over
I saw that post too but then perhaps he shouldn?t make these comments if they?re not planning to implements:

3KTnu72.jpg

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
What?s going on with fan totals? I win my quarter and it says I win fans. I win the match and it says I win more fans but when I actually claim my fans they?re less than what the match total says?!
Ya was waiting for someone to post.. really cant make head and tail out of it.. especially the losses.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.