• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

Kamur0

Rookie 1
Will not find me a SD opponent this morning... several tries different lineups. Long wait.

And yet they gave me 2 flash objectives from showdown, which will make my court pass difficult today! Sigh.... hopefully a bit later this morning.

Same experience for me right now: no SD but several objectives... 😤

dub365

All-Star 1
Promo events also did not have first wins reset when the timer ran out. Now there's no timer showing on the events. EA being EA.....

Altavilla

Pro 1
Is SD working for you guys? It’s taking forever for it to find me an opponent and there’s an SD objective to meet

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Everyone is experiencing it and I am confident this is one they will address/compensate. If they don't, well, then I am done also. I'm just holding off on playing until this is fixed.

EA if you are reading the easy fix is let BF tokens count as Candy Canes. Then those of us with a few leftover get a little bump! lol...

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Everyone is experiencing it and I am confident this is one they will address/compensate. If they don't, well, then I am done also. I'm just holding off on playing until this is fixed.

EA if you are reading the easy fix is let BF tokens count as Candy Canes. Then those of us with a few leftover get a little bump! lol...
Does their Twitter say anything about it yet? Can’t check myself since they still have me blocked for pointing out their whitewashing of black players.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Does their Twitter say anything about it yet? Can’t check myself since they still have me blocked for pointing out their whitewashing of black players.
Nothing on their Twitter but someone already made a post about it on the “answers ea” thing

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.