• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is it too easy to start a Season 4 thread? Is anyone else getting the inbounding glitch? I have had it here times. It cost me Game of the Nighr currency.
Not experiencing that yet but S4 thread is up so I'll move these posts there

ramizi

Rookie 2
same just happened to me in the warm up event as well.
try pausing
switching camera
switching defense
nothing helps...
had to forfeit

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
:rolleyes:
maybe it's related to the multi year lineup because it did not happen to me in season or SD
I haven't played with that lineup yet so you're probably right I remember last year there was an issue to start out with the legacy lineup as well

It didn’t happen to me with the multi year lineup on the Tip Off warm up event. I think it’s a problem with the game of the night campaign.

The live events were you to avoid and activate different circles seem heavily cliched.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
After winning first one,in all other events after opponent score i can't pass ball back and continue with the game...lost around 200 stamina
20191015_163614.jpg

Alex

Rookie 1
I cant change the coach... the game crashes when i try to change the coach. Anyone else experiencing this?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.