• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Road to MVP campaign coming Thursday, Offseason Movers next week

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
1200 coins + 200xp by playing 68PG R. Jackson'12 + 90J. Harden '11(who can't seem to shoot from the corners to save his life) + 68J. Green'10 + 69S. Ibaka'10 + 67 C. Aldrich'12 your team vs
Against "lower OVR" cards but each AI opp cards' OVR is higher than you but has lower total OVR.. lol ok.

Dear EA Employee,
68 + 80 + 68 + 69 +67 = 352/5 = 70.4. Where did you get OVR 75 from?
80 + 76 + 79 + 79 + 80 = 394 and 394/5 = 78.8 so... now sure where 67 OVR came from. Unless 76ers and player's team had Smush Parker as bench...?

https://imgur.com/a/MGeifM0

We couldn't at least use our own roster..? No offense to Waiter(heat fans) there's no way he'd steal from Harden twice in a row.. Like EA couldn't at least reward us for going through 17 live events with reps? We will still have to buy using reps by doing showdown instead of coins we earned from this promo(which I really doubt, even if they make it available to buy with coin it'd be overpriced)
I don't know, seems like another "pay to win"/not even worth doing promo..

and to buy showdown pack is that the one that says with gold 70OVR player and 60OVR player it says "get a player with a Fan Boost"?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Showdown rep packs are required to unlock.. I'll bite the bullet guys..
Edit: buy 5 showdown packs.. 250k rep.. unlocks the blitz live event..
20180913_172141.jpg

Thanks. In the mix of translations I couldn't tell that the rep packs necessary were the ones that already existed.

Showdown is usually translated as 'Disputa' but the requirements now use 'Desafio' for some reason.

Did you get 1 collectible in the event or the chances are good and you did get more?

Varies from 1 to 3

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
1200 coins + 200xp by playing 68PG R. Jackson'12 + 90J. Harden '11(who can't seem to shoot from the corners to save his life) + 68J. Green'10 + 69S. Ibaka'10 + 67 C. Aldrich'12 your team vs
Against "lower OVR" cards but each AI opp cards' OVR is higher than you but has lower total OVR.. lol ok.

We couldn't at least use our own roster..? No offense to Waiter(heat fans) there's no way he'd steal from Harden twice in a row.. Like EA couldn't at least reward us for going through 17 live events with reps? We will still have to buy using reps by doing showdown instead of coins we earned from this promo(which I really doubt, even if they make it available to buy with coin it'd be overpriced)
I don't know, seems like another "pay to win"/not even worth doing promo..

and to buy showdown pack is that the one that says with gold 70OVR player and 60OVR player it says "get a player with a Fan Boost"?
Yes that's the pack..
Weirdly I had the opposite experience with harden in the live events.. found him to be amazingly fast (compared to booker) and made all his corner 3s except the really contested ones.. this promo (atleast for the 80 harden ) is a welcome change.. rewarding pure grinders AND the people who want to spend money...

X020179

Pro 1
The last set of events where you face the Heat in the ?Finals? is beyond ridiculous. Seems they still haven?t stowed away from the stupid ass AI. Not to mention the impossible post blocks

edlllpt

Pro 1
what bugs did they fix?

I didn't see any bug fixes yet but they took out the moving obstacles in the get loose event so now it is simply just doing suicides

it did seem a bit too hard for new players as it was, but even them were probably getting used to the event being as hard as it was.
Adding more time would have been a better fix imo, but no big deal.

meanwhile the halfcourt event continues to be easy to fail at least once, even with shooting stats that are not that bad anymore - ex. 79 Doncic

and the sd-stamina issue persists - but IIRC people did say it would take a bigger update than just a maintenance to fix that.

edlllpt

Pro 1
The last set of events where you face the Heat in the ?Finals? is beyond ridiculous. Seems they still haven?t stowed away from the stupid ass AI. Not to mention the impossible post blocks

I failed one of them once, but the rest was not too bad.

Found it a lot easier than the hardest events of the rookie campaign.

Shooting with a card that is not Harden is a disaster tho xD

And Whiteside did get an impressive block, but nothing superhuman.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

+1
The rookie challenges were much tougher..
Pulled 3 I think 2 times in 10-13 times.. majority .. 1

X020179

Pro 1

I meant the moves the AI do in the paint. Your player is in this completely stupid stance, giving them a free layup.

Not to mention, they added the up and under move last season. It?s either you try and block a fadeaway, they up and under, or you give them the free shot..

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
I meant the moves the AI do in the paint. Your player is in this completely stupid stance, giving them a free layup.
Not to mention, they added the up and under move last season. It?s either you try and block a fadeaway, they up and under, or you give them the free shot..

+1.

I thought only Elite players or "high" stat of playmaking players only have that "up and under" but that thing is almost impossible to block unless "you lowkey goaltend" or somehow angle just right at the backboard to block it against the backboard or hope they miss it.

TripDubb

Rookie 1
Can't wait to get to that... I can't even beat the Lakers in the down 6, 1 min left event. Lost 3 times because Harden missed the game-winning 81% 3 pointer.

rrfb

Rookie 1
I have one in my lineup that says its still unauctionable but the rest have become auctionable. Even the ones I pulled earlier and put in the coach set because I couldn't sell them.

I'm seeing the same thing. The gold rookies that I had in my inventory are all auctionable now, but the cards I had in my lineup are still unauctionable. I also pulled a 78 Mo Bamba from the set today that is unauctionable.

Altavilla

Pro 1
What's with the deadline on the Fast Break Blitz and the Thunder Rolls Blitz? What happens next? Refresh and added rewards on a 1st win?

Altavilla

Pro 1
Btw, the 80 ovr Harden is pretty good. I must have hit 5-6 3's in a row when I started. Would surely like to test him further.

TripDubb

Rookie 1
What's with the deadline on the Fast Break Blitz and the Thunder Rolls Blitz? What happens next? Refresh and added rewards on a 1st win?
Yeah, refreshed with first win rewards. The Fast Break Blitz gives an extra 5 Thunder Rolls on first win, so I'm assuming the Thunder Rolls Blitz gives 1 extra.

Stryker377

Rookie 1
I got stamina by reaching a few new levels, plus I was fortunate enough to receive 10 tokens a few times when completing the live event.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.