• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Road to MVP campaign coming Thursday, Offseason Movers next week

betaman411

All-Star 1
I got stamina by reaching a few new levels, plus I was fortunate enough to receive 10 tokens a few times when completing the live event.

10 tokens from the Thunder Rolls blitz?? Seems like the max is 3 according to the description.

Edit: Thunder Blitz says 2 or more so I guess it?s possible but makes sense that you got 10 from the Fast Break one instead.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

stan701

Rookie 1
pulled 78 Clint Capela '15 from the pack. The other 2 were 70 & 71.. can't remember whom after i placed them in the set to obtain 80 Harden

I was bored watching my free cash growing so I just spent 399 in that pack. Pulled 77 Lin, 74 Asik & 70 Patterson.

Playing with Lin in showdown (I had 77 George Hill) and my ai is doing better. Maybe it's a coincidence, I dont know.

betaman411

All-Star 1
What's with the deadline on the Fast Break Blitz and the Thunder Rolls Blitz? What happens next? Refresh and added rewards on a 1st win?
Yeah, refreshed with first win rewards. The Fast Break Blitz gives an extra 5 Thunder Rolls on first win, so I'm assuming the Thunder Rolls Blitz gives 1 extra.

Thanks... cheers

I usually got two extra on the Thunder Rolls Blitz first win. Most I ever got from any win was 4 and occasionally 3.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.