• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Pot of Gold Promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
Drive what paint what? Pussies!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
(This is specially funny coming from me - the biggest ***** of the lot ;) )

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Is the lvl thing permanent. Or its just for this promo. Should we use up our tokens for gold. Or it will be related to whatever promo we have.
Cause we may get better deal by storing the token like packs

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is the lvl thing permanent. Or its just for this promo. Should we use up our tokens for gold. Or it will be related to whatever promo we have.

They said it was an update to LvL so it's permanent and the BoB packs should be promo related since the current one is and 25k-1 mil isn't that great so I'm holding onto all of my elites now

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

It will rotate, apparently with the promos that run but don't quote me on that.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
ths place is getting as angry as the last place was....GG was it...

YOU GET A FREE FRIGGIN COURT FOR COMPLETING 8 EVENTS with a coin boost
jeezzzuuuzzzz

seriously.... :D :D :D :D

ths place is getting as angry as the last place was....GG was it...

YOU GET A FREE FRIGGIN COURT FOR COMPLETING 8 EVENTS with a coin boost
jeezzzuuuzzzz

seriously.... :D :D :D :D
What 8 events and what court? I'm I missing something? I know you get a court for reaching legend in SD but that's all I'm aware of.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
by completing all PoG events you get this Celtics court with a coin boost.. saw on the official twitter feed a few days back

On the 8th day, the last progression event will unlock giving you the chance to replay the 2008 NBA Finals game with the Boston Celtics ?Big Three? in your lineup. This final progression event will reward the Pot of Gold Court and +2% Coin boost.

by completing all PoG events you get this Celtics court with a coin boost.. saw on the official twitter feed a few days back

On the 8th day, the last progression event will unlock giving you the chance to replay the 2008 NBA Finals game with the Boston Celtics ?Big Three? in your lineup. This final progression event will reward the Pot of Gold Court and +2% Coin boost.
Thanks, I didn't know we get a court. A +2% coin boost smh! What's that like an extra 8 coins hahaha

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Just drive into the paint and press autoplay if he has a chance to dunk then he will and it will work
In case it wasn?t obvious, a layup works too.
Thanks fellas, this saved me a lot of time and effort today. Hopefully no one is still trying to shoot a buzzer with Drummond, that would be so frustrating lol

Yup, I tried 10 times knowing he's awful with the 3. So in the end, went for the layup at the paint area. :lol:

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I am now at 50k level, and I have about 21.6k more to get PP. Is it possible to grind for him? is 5k per day possible?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I am now at 50k level, and I have about 21.6k more to get PP. Is it possible to grind for him? is 5k per day possible?
Play the live events every 6 hours for the first win. Ull get there.. i would suggest to buy the coin packs for one day atleast just to be safe

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.