• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Pot of Gold Promo

I just want Pierce for boost but he'll leave me one short of max coach boost.
I'm just going for Pierce for the boost as well then I can sell Detlef. As far as coach chemistry you should try Walton if your using Baron. You'd be surprised just how tight your defense plays plus I haven't really missed that extra +3 boost that I'm beginning to think it really doesn't matter. I'm putting up way better margins with Walton and his useless +5 dribbling boost than I did with +8 scoring with contact or steal.

dub365

All-Star 1
I'm using Nurse for the Contested boost. I think it's the best boost honestly bc my players shoot well. I haven't experienced any of the stuff ppl have been saying about Harden or Fox or anyone else being bricklayers.

But I'm a 100 OVR so that may have a lot to do with it as well. Either way, I like what I've got going so I'm not changing it until I need to

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'm using Nurse for the Contested boost. I think it's the best boost honestly bc my players shoot well. I haven't experienced any of the stuff ppl have been saying about Harden or Fox or anyone else being bricklayers.

But I'm a 100 OVR so that may have a lot to do with it as well. Either way, I like what I've got going so I'm not changing it until I need to
You think? Haha

dub365

All-Star 1

You think? Haha

Just being honest haha, makes it tough to tell what matters & what doesn't when you usually play lower overalls. I think that Contested Shot is the most important boost at this point due to the crappy shooting mechanisms in place. But so few people have Nurse and gameplay is so difficult to pin down that idk what to think

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

You think? Haha

Just being honest haha, makes it tough to tell what matters & what doesn't when you usually play lower overalls. I think that Contested Shot is the most important boost at this point due to the crappy shooting mechanisms in place. But so few people have Nurse and gameplay is so difficult to pin down that idk what to think

I found it to have no affect when I was at a lower overall I had Nurse on both teams multiple times and none of which had any noticable difference

You think? Haha

Contested shot is a great boost but I'm starting to think Formation, defensive pressure, and tempo is more important than the type of boost. It's great having a higher contested shot but for me what is even better is having my A.i play up-tempo offense, full-court press and tight defense. I have a much rougher time going against coaches with this style than Nurse. If I recall correctly I've hit auto play against you twice while at a disadvantage when you were at 98 or 99 and I was 97 and won both times. Nurse's contested shot may be great when your the one playing but his style is so easy to play against. What me and my league do is we switch them out, Walton or Baby on defense when people are playing us, then when we're playing we use our preferred coaches. So far according to our league spreadsheet it's been working very well.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You think? Haha

Contested shot is a great boost but I'm starting to think Formation, defensive pressure, and tempo is more important than the type of boost. It's great having a higher contested shot but for me what is even better is having my A.i play up-tempo offense, full-court press and tight defense. I have a much rougher time going against coaches with this style than Nurse. If I recall correctly I've hit auto play against you twice while at a disadvantage when you were at 98 or 99 and I was 97 and won both times. Nurse's contested shot may be great when your the one playing but his style is so easy to play against. What me and my league do is we switch them out, Walton or Baby on defense when people are playing us, then when we're playing we use our preferred coaches. So far according to our league spreadsheet it's been working very well.

Yeah after 3v3 style was brought back I ended my lineup of having at least 3 matching for all the play styles to adjust gameplay and instead went to a setup of AI (Walton) - manual (Walton) - fan boost (Brown) - live event (Stevens) for created lineups instead of AI (Snyder) - shooting (Stevens) - defensive (Snyder) - balanced (Brown) - live events (Stevens) because Walton works great for both AI and manual against all styles so it's nice having a playstyle that can go against any of the rest and not needing to worry about swapping to a different one based on who you're playing in LvL

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Is anyone else having a hard time with the Devin Harris? Tried it 10+ times but still cant get it done.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Good grief! The difficulty on the 2nd lucky challenge is insane!!!
Already tried some 20 times and all bricks. The no-stamina-cost makes it so less frustrating, but still... how many times can I play this thing before i start to feel like smashing something?! Well, let?s find out... thanks EA (not).

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Just drive into the paint and press autoplay if he has a chance to dunk then he will and it will work

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.