• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next Gen & Elevate programs

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Hey, not sure if you quicksold everything or not but looks like it's a great time to grind for at least one player since the main drain on stamina is SD currently (unless you're working for Harden, that is, but the next chapter will be here sooner than later and Brian has already said we won't need all 3 if he were to do a 4th set.

Yeah i've been grinding this event hard lately. Need 2 elite tokens for Giannis and 4 for Klay. Still need 15 golds and 8 elites for Drummond but i'm not too concerned about getting that card.

They will be adding new players soon. Not sure about the tokens, I'm holding on to mine for now.

Do you have any idea how soon? 2 weeks ago Brian said soon, lol.

He tweeted about it the other day when someone asked him whether we?d get advance notice about the current events expiring. He didn?t give any solid indication of when the new cards are coming but theoretically the programs having their own hub means they can run more than one live event per day. I don?t know if they want to make the sets permanent, however.

damn guys, finished this more than 2 wks ago.. how hasnt every1 not got all 3 yet.....

Some had to restart their account. Some put 90% of their stamina in showdown. Some decided they'd rather have Blake and Russ at 85 instead of tossing an unknown amount of stamina in Next Gen to get 10 silvers for 1 gold. Many different scenarios, for different folks.

Some people, and I know this may sound crazy, so work with me, some people weren't able to do the every single first win event, or especially the First win event that was from 2am-6am (a different time in Europe, of course, but it's just an example)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
damn guys, finished this more than 2 wks ago.. how hasnt every1 not got all 3 yet.....

Just didnt want drummond.. ao olayed the events only first win.. got wilt and had 83 jordan. So put in stamina towards SD.
now that new lineups are coming started grinding again to complete drummond.
And like jack said.. many people started late/ missed some of the live events..

betaman411

All-Star 1

Just didnt want drummond.. ao olayed the events only first win.. got wilt and had 83 jordan. So put in stamina towards SD.
now that new lineups are coming started grinding again to complete drummond.
And like jack said.. many people started late/ missed some of the live events..

I used Drummond in SD the entire last tourney with fantastic results. Recently switched back to Wilt and meh. Not a downgrade but certainly not a 2 OVR upgrade.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
ahhhh SD... this is part of the game now right?? :D :D :D
fair enough, i finished the minimum time plus a few days into the following week

betaman411

All-Star 1
ahhhh SD... this is part of the game now right?? :D :D :D
fair enough, i finished the minimum time plus a few days into the following week
Well, I might be fortunate enough to live in a time zone where first wins are ?manageable? but without buying any stamina, I was able to get all 3 Next Gen, max both Elevate players and make Legend for the 2 weeks I was doing these events hot and heavy. I also managed to do daily objectives and I think all but the elite spin events every day. Not bragging, just saying you could?ve had your cake and eat it too if you were so inclined.

Techon

Rookie 1
I posted Javale stats on reddit

Added photo so that it's easier to see the card -Stewie

Attachments

• swwyb8crjd021.png
    swwyb8crjd021.png
    333.7 KB · Views: 1,310

lucho

Rookie 1
I started just about 10 days ago, and seem to have the opposite problem : i'm done with the silver with 100 dupes already, almost done with gold and only 1/3 of the way with elites. Seems like elites are only pullable on the first win, and the exchange is useless

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I started just about 10 days ago, and seem to have the opposite problem : i'm done with the silver with 100 dupes already, almost done with gold and only 1/3 of the way with elites. Seems like elites are only pullable on the first win, and the exchange is useless

Yes u can pull elites only on first wins.. make sure u olay the events on sunday when the event refreshes every 4 hours

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
I had the occasional elite drop from a non first win event but it's really rare. I had something like 400 silver dupes by the time i completed all 3 of the next gen players, bit of a classic nba live mobile event and thankfully the only one we've had of its kind this season (think Royalty LeBron from last season)

Altavilla

Pro 1
Will this program have any continuity? Or is it just Klay, Andre and Giannis?

They keep featuring it and even make it part of the Winter objectives. I still have a bunch of surplus tokens and packs...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I had the occasional elite drop from a non first win event but it's really rare. I had something like 400 silver dupes by the time i completed all 3 of the next gen players, bit of a classic nba live mobile event and thankfully the only one we've had of its kind this season (think Royalty LeBron from last season)
Thank god for that.. never finished ruler durant and royal lebron, award winner steph etc etc..

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Will this program have any continuity? Or is it just Klay, Andre and Giannis?

They keep featuring it and even make it part of the Winter objectives. I still have a bunch of surplus tokens and packs...

I really hope they do, maybe about 87-89 OVR?(KAT comes to mind) Would be great if they remove specific tokens like Elevate

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
I'm just throwing my dupe silvers in to the silver exchange set to complete the daily objective for 2 sets. Outside of that there doesn't seem to be any use for them and it's pretty annoying that they're forcing us to play the event for the winter objectives.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.