• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Live Mobile Season 4 News

TomH

Pro 2
He said We will have summer programs of some sort to improve our “fantasy draft” position. We will have real time p2p.

But he also said, specifically, that our 2019 team carries over, that “nothing you have done in Season 3 is lost, it carries over to Season 4.” Hey, that would be great, but if that’s really what he meant to say (he’s not the worlds greatest communicator) then it seems my wish for life to be non-stop rainbows, lollipops and orgasms is really possible.

What do you think? I can’t see EA really doing that.

Plus, there will be a new category of player - Superstar, which presumably is above platinum. They are trainable. Or so he said.

TomH

Pro 2
We already have that tho. He announced like a huge, new thing. Won’t believe it until I see it.

TomH

Pro 2
I questioned him on this in comments. His answer:

“Tom H. I cannot confirm all the details exactly but the plan is that all your progress carries over :)

It has to mean legacy team. If our current teams carry over then no one would need to grind for a while. I really don't see them doing that. I'm waiting for more reliable info as Ilogic doesn't even play the game so I'm sure he doesn't even know what a legacy team is.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah, our lineups probably carry over.....but will only be useable on some non-important way.

So these draft points are like last season tickets. OK.

This season lineups will be useful for some legacy events. No one would pay for that 80 ovr clutch Ayton (#1 Draft selection) if you start with the actual lineups 😂

TomH

Pro 2
So these draft points are like last season tickets. OK.

This season lineups will be useful for some legacy events. No one would pay for that 80 ovr clutch Ayton (#1 Draft selection) if you start with the actual lineups 😂

I know. It was so bizarre to hear him make that blanket statement tho. I’ll bet EA won’t be happy when it’s clarified after getting some folks’ hopes up.

Jehrzy

Rookie 1
It has to mean legacy team. If our current teams carry over then no one would need to grind for a while. I really don't see them doing that. I'm waiting for more reliable info as Ilogic doesn't even play the game so I'm sure he doesn't even know what a legacy team is.
Can't trust a guy who doesn't even know how to pronounce players' names. He probably isn't even an NBA fan.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Can't trust a guy who doesn't even know how to pronounce players' names. He probably isn't even an NBA fan.
Lol I said the same thing to him and he said he likes making the content nothing about if he even watches the NBA much at all or plays the game much at all

Altavilla

Pro 1
Maybe some line-up, yet to be introduced, will carry over.

Or maybe S4 picks up where this one ends, just increasing max ovr.

Techon

Rookie 1
He said We will have summer programs of some sort to improve our “fantasy draft” position. We will have real time p2p.

But he also said, specifically, that our 2019 team carries over, that “nothing you have done in Season 3 is lost, it carries over to Season 4.” Hey, that would be great, but if that’s really what he meant to say (he’s not the worlds greatest communicator) then it seems my wish for life to be non-stop rainbows, lollipops and orgasms is really possible.

What do you think? I can’t see EA really doing that.

Plus, there will be a new category of player - Superstar, which presumably is above platinum. They are trainable. Or so he said.
Also will real time pvp replace showdown or be alongside it?

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.