• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Live Mobile Season 4 News

dub365

All-Star 1
So this is typical...... They state that it requires "Open GL ES 3.0". They could've made it easy and told ppl that Open GL ES 3.0 is supported by any version of Android at/ beyond Android 4.3 Jellybean.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Pretty sure it was confirmed (after the AMA confusion between Brian and Jenny) that there’s no cap on coin limit. I don’t have the source though so could be wrong. The main reason I recall it though is because I was considering spending a bunch of coins for Kawhi to get him sooner but this changed my mind.

dub365

All-Star 1
Brian said within the past week that they were still deciding on how many coins would carry over. I think Stewie or someone else posted a discord screenshot of him saying it. Brian wouldn't even give a guess as to the limit

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Dont get me wrong but what's the point of starting with a bunch of millions from the begining?where is the fun of grinding,and knowing that in begining AH is empty what you gonna need them,unless upgrading those "superstar" players gonna cost like completing this fmvp kawhi set by buying players from AH

They will probably let you use coins to buy older cards for your multi-year PvP lineups. The new S4 stuff will likely use a jewel currency.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Is it true that next season when it starts that we gonna have set for exchanging our collectibles and tokens from S3 into shards for superstar players?because if it is true then i think is good to stack the inventory with all possible collectibles?!

dub365

All-Star 1
Is it true that next season when it starts that we gonna have set for exchanging our collectibles and tokens from S3 into shards for superstar players?because if it is true then i think is good to stack the inventory with all possible collectibles?!
That's what they say. I'm hoarding everything elite & above.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Sorry but what do you mean by "not used like they are right now"
You can only use them in a lineup used in specific modes like legacy lineups we have now or you can put them in sets for stuff

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That's a bum.
Is any official info about coins, will they be transfered in s4?
All of this can be found in the draft expansion thread and even in this and various others ones but to answer it now yes you keep your coins but that's the only certainty we have on coins but apparently it won't be used like it is now

Nic

Rookie 1
All of this can be found in the draft expansion thread and even in this and various others ones but to answer it now yes you keep your coins but that's the only certainty we have on coins but apparently it won't be used like it is now
Thanks a lot for the help man <3

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.