• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Live Mobile Season 4 News

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I can play the new madden season on my phone also and I can play the Pvp also so I think imma play S4
Anyways they will release the device info today

TomH

Pro 2
A league mate sent this yesterday on our league chat. Important - I cannot confirm the source! But I thought I’d throw it up here. Limit on coin transfer. Limit on season 3 players/items transfer. Some good stuff too.

D58BF477-847A-439E-89A4-D6495D5D93B9.jpeg

Edit - I see it’s on Reddit today.

Last edited:

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Guys I need a little help here I don't know anything about the phone system and stuff
What is gl es 3.0 and the the only other thing required is 1 GB ram which my phone have
Can anyone suggest a game with gl es 3.0 requirement so I can test it on my phone
If u need it I have a Sony experia C3

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Guys I need a little help here I don't know anything about the phone system and stuff
What is gl es 3.0 and the the only other thing required is 1 GB ram which my phone have
Can anyone suggest a game with gl es 3.0 requirement so I can test it on my phone
Your phone is 5 years old and is in the absolute edge I suggest you get a new phone not just because of the game since you barely cross that line the game won't run very smoothly but because having a phone that old means it is no longer supported by Google or Sony so the software is heavily outdated

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Guys I know I am being way too annoying but 1 more thing I want to ask is
They say u need 1 GB of ram to play does this mean I need a avaliable ram of 1 GB OR a total ram of 1 GB for the phone

Elysium

Rookie 1

Well, all the sites say your phone has got 1GB RAM and OpenGL ES 3.0, so you'd have to be set on minimum requirements. I read that you can try it out on mobile PUBG because it has got similar requirements, but don't hold my word for it. You can try though!

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Your phone is 5 years old and is in the absolute edge I suggest you get a new phone not just because of the game since you barely cross that line the game won't run very smoothly but because having a phone that old means it is no longer supported by Google or Sony so the software is heavily outdated
I will see what I can do with the new phone thing but can I play S4 with current device

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Well, all the sites say your phone has got 1GB RAM and OpenGL ES 3.0, so you'd have to be set on minimum requirements. I read that you can try it out on mobile PUBG because it has got similar requirements, but don't hold my word for it. You can try though!
It's really funny that my phone meet all the requirements but this thing can't run PUBG

So now I am like 70 percent sure I won't play S4

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's really funny that my phone meet all the requirements but this thing can't run PUBG

So now I am like 70 percent sure I won't play S4
When you make the bare minimum in requirements that sometimes happens if you want to play next season getting a new phone will be your best option

That reddit list is made by Barry, so of course dont take that for true. Basically it's made of things Brian said on twitter & Discord, some old af, some false, like the ovr cap being 110, wich is not true. Player ovr cap is 110, not team ovr cap

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Just chatted with EA support and they got me even more confused the guy first said I need minimum 2 GB ram to play then I sent him the article link where it says 1 GB ram is required and then he said I should download the game when it come out and he hopes it will run

dub365

All-Star 1
That reddit list is made by Barry, so of course dont take that for true. Basically it's made of things Brian said on twitter & Discord, some old af, some false, like the ovr cap being 110, wich is not true. Player ovr cap is 110, not team ovr cap
Yeah, I saw it and immediately thought it looked like some rehash of the stuff that came out of Jenny's AMA from last week. Then ppl are spreading it like it's some statement from EA. Nothing new to see here....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah, I saw it and immediately thought it looked like some rehash of the stuff that came out of Jenny's AMA from last week. Then ppl are spreading it like it's some statement from EA. Nothing new to see here....
Yeah exactly my thoughts when I read it last night because it all looked like stuff said by Jenny

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.