• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Live Mobile Season 4 News

Because Fifa mobile pvp works this way. pvp mode is locked for devices before 2016/17. It depends of your device's RAM
Slow devices affect the fluidity of the game. Also better have a great internet connection, cause the lagging is brutal.

Here's the device coverage for Fifa Mobile

https://help.ea.com/en/help/fifa/fifa-mobile/device-coverage-for-fifa-mobile/
That's what I'm afraid of. The lag in fifa is unbelievable. A lot of people with older devices will be pissed because it looks like they will also be using a new engine and that usually spells disaster for some users. Anyone with old devices prepare yourselves for "I'm sorry but the app is not compatible with your device" message on the play store.

TomH

Pro 2
That's what I'm afraid of. The lag in fifa is unbelievable. A lot of people with older devices will be pissed because it looks like they will also be using a new engine and that usually spells disaster for some users. Anyone with old devices prepare yourselves for "I'm sorry but the app is not compatible with your device" message on the play store.

Glad I updated my 7 for a 10s. But I play mostly on an iPad Pro bought in 5/17. That should be fine, right? That pre 11” iPad, but the 12” was on the market. It’s the 10.5” iPad Pro.

Glad I updated my 7 for a 10s. But I play mostly on an iPad Pro bought in 5/17. That should be fine, right? That pre 11” iPad, but the 12” was on the market. It’s the 10.5” iPad Pro.
You should be fine. The issue comes with devices older than 2016. I had a Samsung tablet that I bought in 2015 & both Madden and fifa stopped working once they switched to a new engine. So I bought a new one about a year ago in anticipation that NBALM would do the same.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I have a Sony experia C3 which I bought like 2 years ago it will be okay if I won't be able to play PvP but guys does that mean if ea adds things like Pvp does that mean my device can't run nbalm? Not even the campaign and Showdown stuff

I have a Sony experia C3 which I bought like 2 years ago it will be okay if I won't be able to play PvP but guys does that mean if ea adds things like Pvp does that mean my device can't run nbalm? Not even the campaign and Showdown stuff
Yours is a tricky answer. If its like Madden and fifa you need at least 2Gb RAM and 1Ghz processing CPU. The C3 has 1Gb RAM and CPU at 1.2Ghz so you might be fine or might not as you meet the CPU requirements but don't meet the RAM requirements. You might just have to cross your fingers and toes and wait and see.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Yours is a tricky answer. If its like Madden and fifa you need at least 2Gb RAM and 1Ghz processing CPU. The C3 has 1Gb RAM and CPU at 1.2Ghz so you might be fine or might not as you meet the CPU requirements but don't meet the RAM requirements. You might just have to cross your fingers and toes and wait and see.
I'll be sure to do that lol or else I have to buy a new phone

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I dont think they are that mad to do this thing with new game engine for entire game(SD,campaigns,lvl)...but im ok for pvp as lagg is really serious in fifa and its really annoying

Jman99

Rookie 1
There is no way that our teams from S3 will be our starting teams in S4 because if they did that, they would have to put out campaigns with 100-106 overall cards at the begining of the year and EA usually drops 80-85 overall cards at the begining of the season. If they did carry our teams over, the 2020 Finals campaign would have some crazy 150 overall cards. If that happened the game would be broke lol.

combat008

Rookie 1
There is no way that our teams from S3 will be our starting teams in S4 because if they did that, they would have to put out campaigns with 100-106 overall cards at the begining of the year and EA usually drops 80-85 overall cards at the begining of the season. If they did carry our teams over, the 2020 Finals campaign would have some crazy 150 overall cards. If that happened the game would be broke lol.
Ofcourse we will not start s4 with our current teams. These teams will basically become legacy teams and rarely used if ever.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
O don't know why you guys don't like the legacy lineups, I'm a fan.
At promos start (ok most not all) we get 2 boost the promo with some free tokens, and reminisce about the seasons prior wicked lineup
I

dub365

All-Star 1
O don't know why you guys don't like the legacy lineups, I'm a fan.
At promos start (ok most not all) we get 2 boost the promo with some free tokens, and reminisce about the seasons prior wicked lineup
I
It's pointless though. The events are too easy bc all players have 100% shooting and the rewards are minimal. It's fun to use the lineups from time to time but I'll never again worry about how good my legacy lineup is gonna be for the upcoming season.

chappy

Rookie 1
Legacy was great for using 60 stamina today! 500 is a struggle with nothing going on and little time. It's better than having your stamina sit full for hours for sure...

You can't trust iLogicsHD to deliver any information about the game. He could be referring to Legacy lineups or he may simply be referring to whatever progress you make in the offseason campaign.

You can't trust iLogicsHD to deliver any information about the game. He could be referring to Legacy lineups or he may simply be referring to whatever progress you make in the offseason campaign.
That's exactly what I was thinking as well. He was probably told that legacy teams would be carried forward and since he doesnt play the game he just assumed that we will be able to continue with our current teams.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I play on a Samsung S10, which I just bought 3 weeks ago.

Its the latest Android phone by Samsung, so I think I should be ok in terms of specs.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.