• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is 87 ovr Anthony Davis Grindable?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
3 Strategies that we can do:

1. We can do an old strategy: The Wait and See Strategy from S1. Count the cost first.
2. Buy AD straight from the AH. For now, save Coins. (Buckeye said he will do this!)
3. Slowly grinding the 4 keys. After selling golds, sniping Elites and using the Elite Exchange Set.

If you listen to that dude, you will lost everything. lol. The key for now is only doing free grinding stuff, and no coins spend on anything. The key set is the same during the tip-off promo and Halloween promo. ^_^ that single set, if you get it. you have all masters for free.

No way to get the keys for free everything takes capital to get a promo master and honestly it is way too early for people to think about promo masters as the AH sucks and saving while making occasionally upgrades is the best way to go early in the season because once there is something big you have the coins to make an impact having an 84 isn't earning you coins it's costing you coins so idk why people insisted on going after Thomas because at that point it cost you tons of coins to get a card worth less then 400k coins and by the time people got an 83 then TO elites no longer sold so a lot of people we're stuck with cards they didn't want to keep simply because the bot was done buying those cards I'd much rather make 1 upgrade with a card I want each promo then lose tons on building a master with heroes I can't sell afterwards which people are apparently interested in doing this promo as well

GOGO

Rookie 1
3 Strategies that we can do:

1. We can do an old strategy: The Wait and See Strategy from S1. Count the cost first.
2. Buy AD straight from the AH. For now, save Coins. (Buckeye said he will do this!)
3. Slowly grinding the 4 keys. After selling golds, sniping Elites and using the Elite Exchange Set.

If you listen to that dude, you will lost everything. lol. The key for now is only doing free grinding stuff, and no coins spend on anything. The key set is the same during the tip-off promo and Halloween promo. ^_^ that single set, if you get it. you have all masters for free.

No way to get the keys for free everything takes capital to get a promo master and honestly it is way too early for people to think about promo masters as the AH sucks and saving while making occasionally upgrades is the best way to go early in the season because once there is something big you have the coins to make an impact having an 84 isn't earning you coins it's costing you coins so idk why people insisted on going after Thomas because at that point it cost you tons of coins to get a card worth less then 400k coins and by the time people got an 83 then TO elites no longer sold so a lot of people we're stuck with cards they didn't want to keep simply because the bot was done buying those cards I'd much rather make 1 upgrade with a card I want each promo then lose tons on building a master with heroes I can't sell afterwards which people are apparently interested in doing this promo as well

Wilt and AD are almost free. Thomas is not free but not much profit and sense to go. ^_^

Here's a real tip for you... Each 84 OVR requires different types of elites. So don't trade in your elites yet if you already have Kawhi.

I strongly recommend rerolling Nightmare elites back into tip-off elites if you have been preparing in advance for the next 84 OVR.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
can we delete the last 10-20 msgs... lie NOW please @stewie309!!!

WHY do we discuss shit lik ethat here.. all of a sudden MAINTENANCE!! :D :D

edlllpt

Pro 1
Here is one of the new types of Halloween elites. https://i.postimg.cc/g27TdR44/Screenshot-20181022-154940.jpg

Their description is only 'halloween elite' tho like the others.

so there's nothing that would distinguish them

are we sure that 'nightmare elite' is a specific in the game?

dub365

All-Star 1
Here is one of the new types of Halloween elites. https://i.postimg.cc/g27TdR44/Screenshot-20181022-154940.jpg

Their description is only 'halloween elite' tho like the others.

so there's nothing that would distinguish them

are we sure that 'nightmare elite' is a specific in the game?

Commond is right, look at the icon on the player card. It's purple instead if green like they have been

edlllpt

Pro 1
Commond is right, look at the icon on the player card. It's purple instead if green like they have been

I guess I was wrong about nothing to distinguish them. And Commondjapan may very well be right.

Yet the text labels used to be reliable as distinction-factor.
Also, the KD that also Commondjapan shared https://i.postimg.cc/ydF62ytL/Ya6isyhr-Nf-A.jpg has the same icon as Kawhi.

And Lowry's icon looks like a 3+ so that can also be a boost? yet Danny Green's boost is clearly separate from his green icon.

So there's room for confusion at least with some of these details.

I guess I was wrong about nothing to distinguish them. And Commondjapan may very well be right.

Yet the text labels used to be reliable as distinction-factor.
Also, the KD that also Commondjapan shared https://i.postimg.cc/ydF62ytL/Ya6isyhr-Nf-A.jpg has the same icon as Kawhi.

And Lowry's icon looks like a 3+ so that can also be a boost? yet Danny Green's boost is clearly separate from his green icon.

So there's room for confusion at least with some of these details.

Lowry's icon is a 3 cause is a halloween elite from Room 3

And for everybody:

Not only the elites are different for every room master, the golds also.

I did the 2 relic tokens x 1 spellbook token set and pulled a gold. Not sure if it was a super lucky thing or this set is underrated.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.