• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is 87 ovr Anthony Davis Grindable?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
If you are patient enough, instead of going to 25 gold exchange, use your holloween golds in 15x elite trade up, then use the base elite in elite exchange for holloween elite. If you still have other extra elites plus reps and coins, i think that david is possible. My worry though is it looks like it is harder to earn coin on this one than the previous tipoff and you might use all your resources getting that davis and might left you nothing for the next promo since elites are very hard or not selling at all.

Great point on the elite set...
Has anyone been able to sell Kawhi?

TripDubb

Rookie 1
Here?s how the math breaks down if you were to grind every piece of the sets as f2p. Spoiler, it?s very depressing

1 gold = 10 SB, 2 R
1 elite =(25 x 1 gold) + 5 rel = 250 SB + 50 R + 5R
Kawhi = (5 x 1 elite) + 25 SB + 10 R = 1250 SB + 275 R + 25 SB + 10 R
Grand total = 1275 books + 285 relics

Grinding the free event for books costs 20 stam, for a whopping 25500 stam. 10 relics cost 5k gold in store, totaling 142500 gold. And this is JUST for kawhi. if the other sets are the same, you?d have to do this 3 more times plus 5 more elites, and not sure what?s required in the 4th AD campaign

BIG caveat, no one is grinding the whole thing. Exchange sets, bonus packs, first win rewards, campaign rewards, they all contribute to your total. But the moral of the story is, it?s gonna be a long grind on this one.

Please check my maths, I hope I?m wrong.
I'd recommend against grinding the free event. Grinding showdown is more time consuming, but it's much more stamina efficient.

The Halloween showdown pack gives 25 spellbooks for 39,999 rep
With the free event, 25 spellbooks would cost 500 stamina
With that 500 stamina, you could play 25 showdown games
At 3000 rep per win and 600 per loss, you only need to win 11 of those 25 games to earn a pack (33,000 for 11 wins + 8400 for 14 losses)

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
If you are patient enough, instead of going to 25 gold exchange, use your holloween golds in 15x elite trade up, then use the base elite in elite exchange for holloween elite. If you still have other extra elites plus reps and coins, i think that david is possible. My worry though is it looks like it is harder to earn coin on this one than the previous tipoff and you might use all your resources getting that davis and might left you nothing for the next promo since elites are very hard or not selling at all.

Great point on the elite set...
Has anyone been able to sell Kawhi?

im going to complete the TO events every 8hrs, and simply pick up a virtually free elite that way..

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Here?s how the math breaks down if you were to grind every piece of the sets as f2p. Spoiler, it?s very depressing

1 gold = 10 SB, 2 R
1 elite =(25 x 1 gold) + 5 rel = 250 SB + 50 R + 5R
Kawhi = (5 x 1 elite) + 25 SB + 10 R = 1250 SB + 275 R + 25 SB + 10 R
Grand total = 1275 books + 285 relics

Grinding the free event for books costs 20 stam, for a whopping 25500 stam. 10 relics cost 5k gold in store, totaling 142500 gold. And this is JUST for kawhi. if the other sets are the same, you?d have to do this 3 more times plus 5 more elites, and not sure what?s required in the 4th AD campaign

BIG caveat, no one is grinding the whole thing. Exchange sets, bonus packs, first win rewards, campaign rewards, they all contribute to your total. But the moral of the story is, it?s gonna be a long grind on this one.

Please check my maths, I hope I?m wrong.
I'd recommend against grinding the free event. Grinding showdown is more time consuming, but it's much more stamina efficient.

The Halloween showdown pack gives 25 spellbooks for 39,999 rep
With the free event, 25 spellbooks would cost 500 stamina
With that 500 stamina, you could play 25 showdown games
At 3000 rep per win and 600 per loss, you only need to win 11 of those 25 games to earn a pack (33,000 for 11 wins + 8400 for 14 losses)

Yup. Really no point playing the Halloween event other than for the first win

GOGO

Rookie 1
87 AD is free for our members if you have a good plan. ^_^ neither SD nor Halloween event is the key.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
87 AD is free for our members if you have a good plan. ^_^ neither SD nor Halloween event is the key.

"i have a secret but im not going to tell you.. nah nah nah nahhhh nahhh"
if you are going to be a tool, just say, hello im a tool....

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
the prob is, everyone is ASSuming that the other 2 events will be the same as Kawhi... im not opening or doing sets until all 3 events are known

I wouldn?t recommend doing the 15 gold set. The current sniping price for promo golds is around 5.5k. That nets you 74k after tax. Promo elites are goons for as low as 55k. I?d recommend selling your golds and sniping elites with the profit.

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
3 Strategies that we can do:

1. We can do an old strategy: The Wait and See Strategy from S1. Count the cost first.
2. Buy AD straight from the AH. For now, save Coins. (Buckeye said he will do this!)
3. Slowly grinding the 4 keys. After selling golds, sniping Elites and using the Elite Exchange Set.

GOGO

Rookie 1

1. We can do an old strategy: The Wait and See Strategy from S1. Count the cost first.
2. Buy AD straight from the AH. For now, save Coins. (Buckeye said he will do this!)
3. Slowly grinding the 4 keys. After selling golds, sniping Elites and using the Elite Exchange Set.

If you listen to that dude, you will lost everything. lol. The key for now is only doing free grinding stuff, and no coins spend on anything. The key set is the same during the tip-off promo and Halloween promo. ^_^ that single set, if you get it. you have all masters for free.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3

If you listen to that dude, you will lost everything. lol. The key for now is only doing free grinding stuff, and no coins spend on anything. The key set is the same during the tip-off promo and Halloween promo. ^_^ that single set, if you get it. you have all masters for free.

buckeye.. is an idiot...

just come out and say what you want 2 say already.. jesus...

im grinding out the TO silvers + golds, thats how im getting my elites, and getting 2 HAL elites per day, + whenever i get the additional from holding onto the gold

The exchange set?

GOGO

Rookie 1

If you listen to that dude, you will lose everything. lol. The key for now is only doing free grinding stuff, and no coins spend on anything. The key set is the same during the tip-off promo and Halloween promo. ^_^ that single set, if you get it. you have all masters for free.

buckeye.. is an idiot...

just come out and say what you want 2 say already.. jesus...

im grinding out the TO silvers + golds, thats how im getting my elites, and getting 2 HAL elites per day, + whenever i get the additional from holding onto the gold

GOGO

Rookie 1
'Just saw a guy pull an elite from the 2 relics for 1 spellbook exchange set. Clearly, that's the set.

Someone said it. The TO silvers are the key for the whole 2 promos. ^_^ which gave our members 500k-1 mil profit already within 2 days of TO promo. That's what we do as the golden league. And BTW Wilt was very easy to get by one TO hero. lol

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
its not entirely FREE per say, there is a minimal outlay, of approx 10-20k per day

the profit was also for 2 days only, maybe 3, then all profit went out the door. this is where the S1 "wait and see approach" doesnt work anymore..
speed is the key, and cooking as many cheap elites as possible for the long run ;)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.