• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is 87 ovr Anthony Davis Grindable?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
If the elites can't sell, I don't think they have any coins value. For us, they are free. ^_^ Stamina to elites, elites to master. not much coins needed. Yes, AD is not free, and AD is the profit or reward we get from free elites.

I've been getting the 80s to sell for 50-70k but anything 81+ is a no go as the piece triples at the least for just a +1 that's something EA has gotta fix but won't anytime soon I'm just doing the set at this point to get 82 Cousins I'm also curious about the KD card and whatever other elites we'll get in this promo I personally don't really have a desire to get AD as the stats don't really pop out and the card art is bad imo
I never sell 80 base elites bcs they give us masters. Our plan is to get the masters for free and for fun. But ofc no one has to do masters. Depends on your need. ^_^ As the captain, my job is to help our members to build good lineups for free and earn coins for free. That's what the golden league means.

They aren't base elites they are Halloween elites that can't be used in the elite exchange set if you're doing the TO sets then it's not free there is so much room for profit just selling the golds plus TO is about to disappear in a couple days so there wont be a way to grind elites for the exchange set anymore but idk if it's just me or what but that last part sounded kinda off and unrelated but whatever

GOGO

Rookie 1
I've been getting the 80s to sell for 50-70k but anything 81+ is a no go as the piece triples at the least for just a +1 that's something EA has gotta fix but won't anytime soon I'm just doing the set at this point to get 82 Cousins I'm also curious about the KD card and whatever other elites we'll get in this promo I personally don't really have a desire to get AD as the stats don't really pop out and the card art is bad imo
I never sell 80 base elites bcs they give us masters. Our plan is to get the masters for free and for fun. But ofc no one has to do masters. Depends on your need. ^_^ As the captain, my job is to help our members to build good lineups for free and earn coins for free. That's what the golden league means.

They aren't base elites they are Halloween elites that can't be used in the elite exchange set if you're doing the TO sets then it's not free there is so much room for profit just selling the golds plus TO is about to disappear in a couple days so there wont be a way to grind elites for the exchange set anymore but idk if it's just me or what but that last part sounded kinda off and unrelated but whatever

OK, we don't sell Halloween 80 elites as well, bcs it is a loss of coins if we sell them. ^_^ all 80 elites for selling is losing the coins bcs u need them anyway in future sets. As commander said, it is similar to re-roll them back to tip-off elites, when u sell Halloween 80 elites. I mean free grinding and free masters are the fun for me and for our league. lol. People have different plans and different fun fosho.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

OK, we don't sell Halloween 80 elites as well, bcs it is a loss of coins if we sell them. ^_^ all 80 elites for selling is losing the coins bcs u need them anyway in future sets. As commander said, it is similar to re-roll them back to tip-off elites, when u sell Halloween 80 elites. I mean free grinding and free masters are the fun for me and for our league. lol. People have different plans and different fun fosho.

Not losing coins at all when you're trading in unauctionable cards and cards that don't sell for ones that do while also trying to get upgrades from the same set if I could use the 80 Halloween elites in the elite exchange set I would maybe they will have a reroll set but it doesn't change the fact that they need to do it now if they want one of the elites from this room of cards we're not sure which cards will come when the next room opens up

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
guys GoGo is right, @ this stage of the HAL promo, you exchange TO silver -> gold -> elite for up 2 2 per day
yes this will end in 2 days, but @ this stage, you are baking TO elites for peanuts

agree with Stewie... as we DONT know what the next 2 stages of HAL will be, but as Brian wrote in his twitter post, there will be different elites, and one COULD assume the exchanges may change

but GoGO, you are wrong to say that its a FREE AD, its a minimal outlay, for what it appears @ this stage

GOGO

Rookie 1

Not losing coins at all when you're trading in unauctionable cards and cards that don't sell for ones that do while also trying to get upgrades from the same set if I could use the 80 Halloween elites in the elite exchange set I would maybe they will have a reroll set but it doesn't change the fact that they need to do it now if they want one of the elites from this room of cards we're not sure which cards will come when the next room opens up

Yes, not losing much for unauctionable cards. but they can be used in a better way for more coins and more heros. We need them anyway. ^_^ i will keep all 80 elites and I believe they will be useful in future sets. We will see what happens in the next room. Yes plans will change according to the sets.

GOGO

Rookie 1
guys GoGo is right, @ this stage of the HAL promo, you exchange TO silver -> gold -> elite for up 2 2 per day
yes this will end in 2 days, but @ this stage, you are baking TO elites for peanuts

agree with Stewie... as we DONT know what the next 2 stages of HAL will be, but as Brian wrote in his twitter post, there will be different elites, and one COULD assume the exchanges may change

but GoGO, you are wrong to say that its a FREE AD, its a minimal outlay, for what it appears @ this stage

It does not matter I am wrong or not. ^_^ It is free for me in a sense that I can get the master and coins profit the same time during any promo. TIP-off promo and Halloween promo are free giveaways for us, bcs we don't need a lot of coins to invest to get the master. And tomorrow sets do matter a lot. Let's wait for those. I don't think EA will make things so hard or crazy.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
lol you profited from a glitch that lasted 2 days.. :D
now you are getting a free 87 master, which we dont know the full details for, nevertheless, there is still outlay on your scheme, it is not FREEEEEE :D

dont create fake news, i detailed how you are doing it as i am doing it myself, but there still is a minimal cost mate ;)

GOGO

Rookie 1
lol you profited from a glitch that lasted 2 days.. :D
now you are getting a free 87 master, which we dont know the full details for, nevertheless, there is still outlay on your scheme, it is not FREEEEEE :D

dont create fake news, i detailed how you are doing it as i am doing it myself, but there still is a minimal cost mate ;)

OK. I am not CNN. lol. But things can be free if u have the right move. ^_^ For me and our members they are almost free. U see the free elites everyday, at least it is easy to make 84 Leonard, 5 elites from exchange set free. some tokens with almost 0 coins cost, free ^_^

Here is one of the new types of Halloween elites. https://i.postimg.cc/g27TdR44/Screenshot-20181022-154940.jpg

Their description is only 'halloween elite' tho like the others.

so there's nothing that would distinguish them

are we sure that 'nightmare elite' is a specific in the game?

Lowry does indeed have a 3 pt boost since it appears, according to the details of the nightmare pack, you can pull an 83+ w/ boost.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Dont u still need coins for the tokens??

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yeah, especially since there?s a timer on the rep pack.

GOGO

Rookie 1

Nope, bcs tip-off silvers into golds set gave us everything.^_^ If people have a good plan, we can simply ignore the coins of tokens. Bcs they are so cheap comparing to our profit.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.