• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Got 10 million to spend any suggestions

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
First of all how is it possible for a free to play player to have kd and kawhi masters? Its impossible to grind for them
By buying them from the AH or pulling them from the star packs when those packs first came out they had a chance for those cards before EA took them out of the packs

F2palways

Rookie 1
If he would read back I posted I bought the kawhi and got Durant couple days later lmao haters going to hate you even buy Zion for 4.3 million gold every card is for sale at some point
6CDD1E43-E47E-461A-8CFC-282719AE104C.jpeg

Asif

Rookie 1
Damm manu Ginobili highest card in game is only 84 .
Disrespectful AF

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-22-08-40-56.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-22-08-40-56.png
    449.9 KB · Views: 201

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Damm manu Ginobili highest card in game is only 84 .
Disrespectful AF
There are so many underserved cards this year.. brooke Lopez never gotta good card.. generally bucks other than giannis and Middleton..
Wonder if there was any othet player who didnt get a 95+/90+ card
I wonder if ginobli not getting anymore are rights related (as he retired)..

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
i still dont believe free to play players could achieve that...its ok to admit if you spent a little money..i mean that's nothing to feel embarassed about

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I
i still dont believe free to play players could achieve that...its ok to admit if you spent a little money..i mean that's nothing to feel embarassed about
I wonder why u dont believe people can reach 107 f2p..
U dont believe people can grind more than you or dont believe that people can make millions of the AH?

dub365

All-Star 1
i believe f2p players can achieve 107 but not believing that they could have kd and kawhi masters at the sametime
It's called playing the AH. I have over 20 mil. I just bought Kawhi a fee days ago. I could buy Durant if I wanted him as well. Has nothing to do with spending real $. There are ppl with hundreds of millions of coins.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.