• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Got 10 million to spend any suggestions

I'd sell AD for 1mil and try and pick up 106 KD. Problem is the 106s get bought up instantly for 4mil+. But with the mil from AD you'd be spending less.

F2palways

Rookie 1
Well juke I’ve been buying a hot card for like last 5 hours got about 70 of them lol so I can buy a Durant if I see one I’d like one to replace the jerry west and move wade to bench

Heatculture

Rookie 1
I just bought Nash BB at 3.9m from my 13m in coin. Sold 105 PG for 1.4 VanVleet if that helps. My AI vs another 107 on LvL was -6 which is solid as they come! Think having a BB point guard is great.

X020179

Pro 1
I just bought Nash BB at 3.9m from my 13m in coin. Sold 105 PG for 1.4 VanVleet if that helps. My AI vs another 107 on LvL was -6 which is solid as they come! Think having a BB point guard is great.
A BB PG is great to have because it forces you to take the last shot as opposed to getting one off and going for a steal or just playing defense, and if you plan to end the quarter with clutch you try to get that shot off ASAP since the AI loves swarming you near the end of a quarter on clutch, so if you get it off early the AI gets another 3 points for free due to BB because of the inbound to the PG rather than something like a SG (SC Beal for example).

Heatculture

Rookie 1
A BB PG is great to have because it forces you to take the last shot as opposed to getting one off and going for a steal or just playing defense, and if you plan to end the quarter with clutch you try to get that shot off ASAP since the AI loves swarming you near the end of a quarter on clutch, so if you get it off early the AI gets another 3 points for free due to BB because of the inbound to the PG rather than something like a SG (SC Beal for example).

Agreed bud, it’s great. Just hard to find! I was contemplating using my BB lillard until I sniped Nash. Guys have 108 already, hard to keep up. Hope we get something good from the draft event but seems impossible. Who do you guys find the best AI pg is to buy or use? Is Oscar worth the level up?

X020179

Pro 1
Agreed bud, it’s great. Just hard to find! I was contemplating using my BB lillard until I sniped Nash. Guys have 108 already, hard to keep up. Hope we get something good from the draft event but seems impossible. Who do you guys find the best AI pg is to buy or use? Is Oscar worth the level up?
Didn’t have trouble with Oscar when I played him and I’ve yet to experience Nash, but the most trouble I’ve had with a PG is probably 105 VV when you have the instances of not being able to steal the ball

Asif

Rookie 1
Well juke I’ve been buying a hot card for like last 5 hours got about 70 of them lol so I can buy a Durant if I see one I’d like one to replace the jerry west and move wade to bench

Which one of hot is confirmed to sell at high price

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Nice lineup bro - anyone have any suggestions for mine? I have the 106 Duncan that can replace AD, but not sure if I should change my wade around? How do you find his AI?

Attachments

• 9C174329-41D6-4C7A-8CE4-7153FB97D920.png
    9C174329-41D6-4C7A-8CE4-7153FB97D920.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 236

cire2245

Rookie 3
First of i don't think free to play players can reach 107 overall now..unless you lied to us so that you seem mighty
I guess 107 is feasible for f2p. I have two accounts at 107. Though i spent on some part early in the season, my current lineups composed of cards through grinding/buying in ah. My lineup is very generic though unlike his - with walton, durant, maxed west and oscar. Maybe he’s good in ah and snatched them there and lucky enough to pull elevate players that can be used as tp during black friday (i pulled 3 in my old deleted accouns).

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
First of i don't think free to play players can reach 107 overall now..unless you lied to us so that you seem mighty
Nope. I am at 107
Completely f2p.. just lot of grinding.. got all the masters in a few promos.. so that helped a lot..
I think 108 is also achievable by people who are great at the AH AND were able to snipe the fathers days cards

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.