• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Dungeons and Basketball Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Something I don't get is Lonzo finally got bad shooting stats this year but while he improved from 3 he is still horrible from 2 and the FT line so why are his 2pt stats and FT stat way better than his 3pt stat despite being historically bad from those other spots

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Smh I just pulled a 100 Booker finally my first and only non 99 in my 18 (now 19 tries) and used it in the set again when I could have done the exchange set with a 99

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Goodness gracious I see people pulled 102 at first try and I am stuck at playing tier 3 events and opening tier 3 packs that give nothing but 99. I got 12 99s and a 100 Aldridge. I think I am getting that 103 from the advantage tier, but it sucks. I hoped to get a 103 and a 102, but I am really getting nothing.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Goodness gracious I see people pulled 102 at first try and I am stuck at playing tier 3 events and opening tier 3 packs that give nothing but 99. I got 12 99s and a 100 Aldridge. I think I am getting that 103 from the advantage tier, but it sucks. I hoped to get a 103 and a 102, but I am really getting nothing.
As did I but 17 straight 99s changed that then a 100 and another 99 I'm officially done with this promo F the rankings the rewards suck

betaman411

All-Star 1
At least we have our 99’s covered for MM 🙄 0-13 now, decided to spend 500 stamina on a non-first win to end my misery this morning and not have to wait another 12 hours.

Elie

Rookie 1
I still didn't win it but i lost two times with 2 points different one of them because the game went crazy on selecting a player and i stucked with a lonzo 3 .... anyway this by far the most difficult game i have ever played in nba live mobile ... i know some peoole won it and i think if i change my style of shooting contested 3s i can win it but damn .... i mean i know it is a bucket when i can't steal the ball from the almighty isiah before he is close to the parameter ... this is an invincible team ... and what made me laugh the most were two things .. i blocked lambeer but the ball went in ... and rodman is 104 on oustide scoring ... i mean wtf 😂😂😂😂

Elie

Rookie 1
As for the event i just get 103 aldridge and stopped ... no need to struggle and lost all my reamining stamina cards for a 102 player

Ndnd

Rookie 2
The dungeon court event is the most idiotic event ever. I have 4 99’s and 103 Aldridge on my team and I still can’t play any freaking defense. Also, I can’t get any rebounds no matter how good I play defense!!!!!!! It’s basically impossible to get any steals because Isiah just keeps running with the ball. I tried shooting threes but I keep missing. I know people have beat it but boy I have to assume they were lucky

Ndnd

Rookie 2
And yeah, I lost by 20 in the dungeon game with all 99’s and a 103. It’s like I’m not allowed to play defense, can’t get steals no matter what I try, and the Pistons are making insane shots over and over. They’re an invincible team literally lol

dub365

All-Star 1
And yeah, I lost by 20 in the dungeon game with all 99’s and a 103. It’s like I’m not allowed to play defense, can’t get steals no matter what I try, and the Pistons are making insane shots over and over. They’re an invincible team literally lol
You have to get a 99+ Lonzo, Isaiah can definitely be picked if you time it right. Then only shoot 3s with Booker and Iggy when they're open.

It's a tough event, that's why it's so idiotic that the reward sucks.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
You have to get a 99+ Lonzo, Isaiah can definitely be picked if you time it right. Then only shoot 3s with Booker and Iggy when they're open.

It's a tough event, that's why it's so idiotic that the reward sucks.
Yep, a tough event.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Lol I’ve gone 0-18 in the tier 3 pack for pulling a 102 overall. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄
I'm now 0-20 I ran out of stamina pvp tournaments to play for the day rather early so I had nothing else to use stamina on

Now 0-21 just 99 Aldridge turning into another 99 Aldridge again and again

Elysium

Rookie 1
I have been lucky this promo, pulled 3/23 102's, and one 102 from the exchange set. Maybe I'll manage to exchange one other if I decide not to spare stamina. Still haven't picked out the 103 tho, I was waiting for dupes.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Got one 103 and 3 102s on one account and one each 102 and 103 on the other. I guess i am good and just burning stamina now on arena for the rest of the campaign.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So you can only get one 103?
Seems like it. I got Iggy.

Really dumb promo, there is little to no incentive to keep playing after getting a master. I’m drowning in non auctionable 102’s already, so I really don’t see a point in even playing this promo anymore. Guess I’ll just stack up on stamina packs now.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I'm now 0-20 I ran out of stamina pvp tournaments to play for the day rather early so I had nothing else to use stamina on

Now 0-21 just 99 Aldridge turning into another 99 Aldridge again and again
I hate turning in a player to get the same player

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Got one 103 and 3 102s on one account and one each 102 and 103 on the other. I guess i am good and just burning stamina now on arena for the rest of the campaign.
I was lucky to get 3 102s in sets. 2 Booker's and 1 mutombo. Idk which 103 I'd get but hoping to get each 102 just cuz.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.