• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Dungeons and Basketball Promo

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Should I get Iguodala or Aldridge? I have 103 Melo starting, and 102 and Danny Green on the bench. For PF I have 103 Giannis starting and 102 Karl Malone on the bench. I’m ant Aldridge but idk. Iguodalas stats look spicy

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Guys should I get 103 Aldridge or Iguodala? I have 103 Melo starting and 102 Danny Green on bench. For PF i have 103 Giannis and 102 Malone on bench. Aldridge or Iguodala?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They need to refund stamina for these events if you get unlucky and get a 3pt event with Mutombo like I just did which I didn't think was possible you will lose the event and waste 100 stamina

They need to refund stamina for these events if you get unlucky and get a 3pt event with Mutombo like I just did which I didn't think was possible you will lose the event and waste 100 stamina

I had one of those score 10 points events that was glitched. No rectangles appeared and baskets didn't count.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Then Iggy is a good choice for you if you need more coins since Melo sells for more than Malone but Aldridge would help overall more
I don’t want to give up Melo cause he would help me make coins but he would drop my team overall

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.