• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Dungeons and Basketball Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Lucky number 23 I finally got a 102 and it was the exact 102 I wanted the whole time so now I ended up with 103 Mutombo and 102 Iggy the only 2 players that were able to make any of my lineups
Screenshot_20200521-190211_NBA Live.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Nice man you’ve still got better luck than me 😄😄😊😊
My luck this year sucked but last year I was on fire booming on about 20% of my 5% boom or bust packs starting from the AS promo to the end of the playoffs after that I went a little cold but never as bad as this whole season so I'm glad I finally got some luck this year

Ndnd

Rookie 2
My luck this year sucked but last year I was on fire booming on about 20% of my 5% boom or bust packs starting from the AS promo to the end of the playoffs after that I went a little cold but never as bad as this whole season so I'm glad I finally got some luck this year
I’ve been playing since halfway through season 2 and I’ve still never boomed in any boom or bust pack.

LeBraza

Rookie 1
Played this promo and won 1st place tied with someone else. Already have my Rodman 102.
But sadly had to spend more stamina bottles, since I cannot see ads (even if I have ads ON)...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Played this promo and won 1st place tied with someone else. Already have my Rodman 102.
But sadly had to spend more stamina bottles, since I cannot see ads (even if I have ads ON)...
Nice how many points did you end up with I fell from 7th to 39th after I barely played the last few days

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So which player do I get for the trade in? I wanted to get each 102s but only got booker and mutombo?
Just get Aldridge for your street lineup and don't use him as a starter in your ultimate one since in the other thread you said your positions of need and only Aldridge fits into that

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Just get Aldridge for your street lineup and don't use him as a starter in your ultimate one since in the other thread you said your positions of need and only Aldridge fits into that
True. All these recent players are mainly bench players to give boost.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Screenshot_20200524-194700_NBA Live.jpg
Screenshot_20200524-194703_NBA Live.jpg
Screenshot_20200524-194707_NBA Live.jpg

Would like everyones feedback, which dungeon player I should get for the time being? Will mainly be on the bench, unless their stats/play is better than the starter. Leaning towards Booker/Mutombo as I wasnt able to get 102s of each. In talks of positions needed it would be LaMarcus. But opinions are appreciated. Thank you.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
View attachment 4036 View attachment 4037 View attachment 4038
Would like everyones feedback, which dungeon player I should get for the time being? Will mainly be on the bench, unless their stats/play is better than the starter. Leaning towards Booker/Mutombo as I wasnt able to get 102s of each. In talks of positions needed it would be LaMarcus. But opinions are appreciated. Thank you.
Iggy would help the most for a single lineup but Aldridge would help your assumed ultimate lineup based on the lineups you posted

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.