• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Dungeons and Basketball Promo

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I played the bonus where you start down 15 and once I got smoked it all unlocked. My next thought was to close and reopen.

V310C1TY

Rookie 1
why cant i play the royal artifact event anymore?,i already 1 master and tried to unlock 1 more but the game wont let me get the royal artifact

Attachments

• 72D4BA1B-6285-4571-9694-8159E708DB93.png
    72D4BA1B-6285-4571-9694-8159E708DB93.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 278

Ndnd

Rookie 2
why cant i play the royal artifact event anymore?,i already 1 master and tried to unlock 1 more but the game wont let me get the royal artifact
You can’t get more than one master probably. The royal artifact events can only be played once because their expiration date is the same as the promo itself. So sadly you can only get one master unless you can spend cash to buyout the 103 master set

teamduncan

Rookie 2
They need to refund stamina for these events if you get unlucky and get a 3pt event with Mutombo like I just did which I didn't think was possible you will lose the event and waste 100 stamina

I lost that once but still got token. Not sure if it's accident

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I don’t think you can get more than one master because the artifact events aren’t repeatable which sucks

Elie

Rookie 1
The 5 minute dungeon court event makes me want to end it all you're down 15 and have to come back and win when the AI makes everything and only Booker and Iggy can shoot 3s at all so you're stuck getting shoved and losing the ball trying to drive because this game doesn't know what a foul is nust like it doesn't know what goaltending is
Man am struggiling ... i have 4 players 99 and still can't make it 8 points difference

betaman411

All-Star 1
Man am struggiling ... i have 4 players 99 and still can't make it 8 points difference
I had Ball, Iggy and Booker at 99. It was a 3 barrage back and forth all game. Just mixing up locations and players each time down. Felt like a clutch game in Arena. Whoever missed first was going to lose...luckily they missed first. 🤣

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I had Ball, Iggy and Booker at 99. It was a 3 barrage back and forth all game. Just mixing up locations and players each time down. Felt like a clutch game in Arena. Whoever missed first was going to lose...luckily they missed first. 🤣
So what is the court like is it worth the trouble or is the boost bad

Lonzo_Ball

Rookie 1
they expire when the promo expires so you can only get one master for free, you would probably have to pay money if you wanted another one

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Luckily, EA has changed it so that u can put the 99s in the tier 3 mastery set.. makes the promo grind able now

betaman411

All-Star 1
So what is the court like is it worth the trouble or is the boost bad
With this promo I’ve had lots of downtime So decided to play it. Took me 3 tries. 1st was a joke as I still had all of my 89’s starting. 2nd time I had 99 Ball and Iggy and tied. Added Booker and won as described.

Elie

Rookie 1
I wish the game can show a status bar for rebounds ... it is like 158657-1 for tge ******* pistons 😂😂😂

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Is the 103 Aldridge better than the 103 Giannis? And when you press “best lineup” is Aldridge over Giannis?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.