• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Boosts S5

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
For most all game modes before tipoff you see a boost based on your team ovr ( +/- 5%). I dont see this on league matches. Does team ovr affect league matches? I'm debating between lower ovr with bench boost vs high ovr with no boost for my bench.
High ovr always

rockets

Rookie 1
пожалуйста, скажите мне, где вы можете увидеть новую таблицу судов и трикотажных изделий импульс?
please tell me where you can see the new table of courts and jerseys boost?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It going around. Don’t know who made it. But it seems accurate to me.
Yeah it's accurate based on what I saw I'm just curious on who made it because it's very useful but this is the 3rd one I've seen and still no idea where it came from

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So, how do you equip jerseys with boost? Ever since the last update with the messed up lineups, I can’t seem to find a way to switch jerseys.

Kamur0

Rookie 1
Could someone post an updated chart with the respective playing style of the courts resp. jerseys, please?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.