• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Boosts S5

I am not able to get the Capitol One Arena to count towards Power. I found two: one with red swirly border and one with blue border, but neither does the trick, and I need 8 power players to get the max coach boost. The 1996 All-Star Arena does not show up at Auction.

Any suggestions? Is there any other Power court?

Thanks.

Is this a bug or a feature? Keeping the same coach, court, uniforms and 10 players, if I switch boosted players to the bench, those players' OVR goes up. If I drill down to the boost numbers, they are the same in total in both arrangements. Of course, the starter gets more boosts, but the total (starter plus bench player) is the same. Previously, I had noticed this but thought it was a bug in display because the team OVR was the same. But in this case, the team over went up from 95 to 96. So maybe it is a feature?

Screenshot_20210514-193350_NBA LIVE.jpg
Screenshot_20210514-192754_NBA LIVE.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is this a bug or a feature? Keeping the same coach, court, uniforms and 10 players, if I switch boosted players to the bench, those players' OVR goes up. If I drill down to the boost numbers, they are the same in total in both arrangements. Of course, the starter gets more boosts, but the total (starter plus bench player) is the same. Previously, I had noticed this but thought it was a bug in display because the team OVR was the same. But in this case, the team over went up from 95 to 96. So maybe it is a feature?

View attachment 5727 View attachment 5728
It's not a bug boost players in the starting lineup only boost the starter/s but they don't affect the overall number on any cards whereas boost cards on the bench affect all cards applicable and show up in the overall on cards It's been the way since benches were introduced 4 years ago so don't worry It's fine

GrizzFan

Rookie 1

View attachment 5727 View attachment 5728
To get the full boost you will have to take out Magic and McCollum and replace them with power players. Jerseys and courts no longer count towards chemistry.

Mikey777

Rookie 1
So this courts/jerseys table now only useful to check strength of its boost as it's not counting towards same chemistry anymore?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's clearly to get people to spend on trying to match all 10 players and they could help us out by letting us sell whatever card we want but instead they make some cards permanently unauctionable like Live Pass cards I would sell Jokic in an instant right now to help my chem but I can't so I have to eat 2.5 mil on buying Bam when I just sold him yesterday for that price

TomH

Pro 2
It's clearly to get people to spend on trying to match all 10 players and they could help us out by letting us sell whatever card we want but instead they make some cards permanently unauctionable like Live Pass cards I would sell Jokic in an instant right now to help my chem but I can't so I have to eat 2.5 mil on buying Bam when I just sold him yesterday for that price
Aaron specifically says it was giving an advantage to those who spend time or money in the game. Oh, you mean the most engaged NBALM users? That’s who you wanna screw? I don’t even recognize this game anymore. This team is so dissociated and just listens to the ones who spend the most time on their discord, not in the game.

The passive tone is funny, like its all out of their control. I agree that Strategy has had the advantage, but they could balance it with good courts for Power and Finesse. It's a little dull not being able to mix and match. Also, it seems against their interests. People may pass on paying to get the latest greatest card if it doesn't match their playstyle.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The passive tone is funny, like its all out of their control. I agree that Strategy has had the advantage, but they could balance it with good courts for Power and Finesse. It's a little dull not being able to mix and match. Also, it seems against their interests. People may pass on paying to get the latest greatest card if it doesn't match their playstyle.
The thing is courts and jerseys have had chem badges on them before so she's lying about them not being able to do it especially since they already come with chems attached to them so all they'd have to do is put a badge on them and now you don't need to test for yourself or be in an online community to know what is what so that excuse is complete BS on their part

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.