• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Boosts S5

dub365

All-Star 1
**** em all. No more $ from me. It's all outright lies and deception. You don't do this 6 months into the Season. You don't do it because it screws anyone who spent $ in the past 6 months. You also don't do it because it makes zero sense to boot. Now all jerseys and courts are useless aside from the 4 or 5 best ones. If you've been playing all season, there's no reason to want any more of them because you've already got every boost item you can use.

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
Hello I am quite new with this game, could u guys help me with the current boost tier list? I saw many people got their player ovr +4 or even +5, while mine can only get at most +2 with 10 strategic steve nash and red(elite) boost on court & jersey.

Would be great if I could get some tips, thanks

dub365

All-Star 1
Hello I am quite new with this game, could u guys help me with the current boost tier list? I saw many people got their player ovr +4 or even +5, while mine can only get at most +2 with 10 strategic steve nash and red(elite) boost on court & jersey.

Would be great if I could get some tips, thanks
You need the Steve Kerr boost item or the Strategic Medal with maximum player match if you want to boost your OVR that much

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
You need the Steve Kerr boost item or the Strategic Medal with maximum player match if you want to boost your OVR that much
Ah so that's it, elite medal is needed to boost that much. I wonder which one gives a better boost, is it kerr boost item or finnese elite medal? Strategic medal is beyond reach for me so far 😅

Thanks for the information man

dub365

All-Star 1
Ah so that's it, elite medal is needed to boost that much. I wonder which one gives a better boost, is it kerr boost item or finnese elite medal? Strategic medal is beyond reach for me so far 😅

Thanks for the information man
Kerr is 2nd best in game as far as boosting OVR. Finesse Medal isnt as good

TomH

Pro 2
Sounds like they're going to.....yet again.....fix their mistake. But for now it allows ppl to hit 102 OVR
The same whiny voices on the official discord went nuts over this. Gee thanks. Um, in an event where you get the jersey when you get Vince and everyone can get Vince if they want.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The same whiny voices on the official discord went nuts over this. Gee thanks. Um, in an event where you get the jersey when you get Vince and everyone can get Vince if they want.
They don't put effort into their teams but get the most say I don't want 92s dictating what 100s are allowed to do

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The Thunder jersey were nerfed so fast there wasn't much time to enjoy it

I thought VC was at first but he isn't I'm shocked they didn't take that out too

To those who wants to know who created the chart... I'm the one who created it and if anyone wants to know what are the stats that each of the boost type boosts... I attached a screenshot of it...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-25 064330.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-25 064330.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 321

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.