• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Boosts S5

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Heads up - finesse boost items appear to be using zone defense. So if it ruins your gameplay i would avoid that and focus on strategic or power
Ya noticed something was off.. the ai pf getting open and my pg was not switching on the ai pg.. took me some getting used to

dizzle

Rookie 1
I’ve been kinda tweaking with the boosts with my strategic lineup. I was able to snipe the elite boosts.

115 curry I can level up to a 117
Use 6 strategic players
3 others from season 5

unlike previous seasons
A player gives 1-4 boosting the attribute

this season
Players boost a field of attribute, (shooting rebounding passing defense)

im guessing this is the same principle for the team boosts.
If that is the case season 5 players will be a major advancement. I wouldn’t be surprise to see a player eventually that will just level up everyone on the team.

Attachments

• 81C9CD66-E8AF-4F25-BA6A-B65DCFC1DA2A.png
    81C9CD66-E8AF-4F25-BA6A-B65DCFC1DA2A.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 468

dub365

All-Star 1
I’ve been kinda tweaking with the boosts with my strategic lineup. I was able to snipe the elite boosts.

115 curry I can level up to a 117
Use 6 strategic players
3 others from season 5

unlike previous seasons
A player gives 1-4 boosting the attribute

this season
Players boost a field of attribute, (shooting rebounding passing defense)

im guessing this is the same principle for the team boosts.
If that is the case season 5 players will be a major advancement. I wouldn’t be surprise to see a player eventually that will just level up everyone on the team.
I've seen some posts on Reddit as well and I don't understand why anyone cares about S4 players boosting higher. It makes zero difference to those minimal use players that are already good.

I'm more interested in 90 Hardaway boosting to a 95 already. And the fact that there will be more powerful boost items down the road.... having them will be key to a competitive lineup. Right now, if you have the best boost items, courts, jerseys and player boosts..... you can field a 90 OVR lineup with 50% of them being 85 OVR base cards.

dizzle

Rookie 1
I've seen some posts on Reddit as well and I don't understand why anyone cares about S4 players boosting higher. It makes zero difference to those minimal use players that are already good.

I'm more interested in 90 Hardaway boosting to a 95 already. And the fact that there will be more powerful boost items down the road.... having them will be key to a competitive lineup. Right now, if you have the best boost items, courts, jerseys and player boosts..... you can field a 90 OVR lineup with 50% of them being 85 OVR base cards.
Well the same principle works have at least 6 of the same lineup and just use the other 3 players to boost one player to make him a monster.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Don’t waste coins on boosts to complete finesse medal. Kerr boosts ovr more.
The difference in gameplay would probably make the medal better but I'm getting both anyways so I can try them both out for myself

TomH

Pro 2
The difference in gameplay would probably make the medal better but I'm getting both anyways so I can try them both out for myself

you have to match 10 players. I put Walton in so I could go down to 6 players and have +8 outside shooting. But I’m getting killed on rebounds (no Yao).

Also they did something to giannis and penny ai - they never miss long 3s.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
you have to match 10 players. I put Walton in so I could go down to 6 players and have +8 outside shooting. But I’m getting killed on rebounds (no Yao).

Also they did something to giannis and penny ai - they never miss long 3s.
It's easy to reach 10 matching with 7 players at least for strategic

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
This is insane...not mine lineup

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305-062648_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305-062648_NBA LIVE.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 771
  • Screenshot_20210305-062716_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305-062716_NBA LIVE.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 396
  • Screenshot_20210305-062721_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305-062721_NBA LIVE.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 316
  • Screenshot_20210305-062727_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305-062727_NBA LIVE.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 358

dub365

All-Star 1
I hate you lol I didn't get Oscar and had to pay for Walton to cover up the fact I didn't get Oscar

It sucks that this promo only has 1 strategic master which made me lose 500k after buying Trae not expecting his price to fall so hard

I'm still on the prowl for the medal
That was from tooling around with every available boost I had. Pretty wild though.

Good luck on the Medal. I wasted so much time trying to piece it together. A good filter is: Boost Items, Strategic style, and in the name category, just type the letter E. All the good items except Stopwatch will show up as well as the Medal itself. And none of the crappy items like Clipboard will show up

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That was from tooling around with every available boost I had. Pretty wild though.

Good luck on the Medal. I wasted so much time trying to piece it together. A good filter is: Boost Items, Strategic style, and in the name category, just type the letter E. All the good items except Stopwatch will show up as well as the Medal itself. And none of the crappy items like Clipboard will show up
I just filter for the medal itself

madmac

Rookie 1
Guys Im bout to get Kerr boost but dont know how many finesse players are minimum required to get good boost. Any idea?

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
Guys Im bout to get Kerr boost but dont know how many finesse players are minimum required to get good boost. Any idea?
All the boost items are tiered.
Match 0 -> 0 boost
Match 3 -> +1 boost
Match 6 -> + 3 boost
Match 10 -> +5 boost
Boost applies to every stat in all categories that are boosted.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
For people to match
1. Strategic
base jerseys and courts
Charlotte jersey
All star court
Moda centre
East all star
Fiserv forum

2. Finesse
All star Lebron jersey
West all star jersey

3. Power
96 all star court
Orlando jersey
Durant all star jersey

Last edited:

cire2245

Rookie 3
For people to match
1. Strategic
base jerseys and courts
Charlotte jersey
All star court
Moda centre

2. Finesse
All star Lebron jersey
West all star jersey

3. Power
96 all star court
East all star jersey
Orlando jersey
Durant all star jersey
This information is very helpful. Thank you so much. Just a question, are there any indicator or just test them out?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.