• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

83 harden campaign final requirement

X020179

Pro 1
No doubt.

Does anyone disagree that the single biggest "planning" item for EA is the OVR progression throughout the season? I mean, this progression drives so many things in this game (e.g. revenue stream from packs, event rewards etc.) that a F Up like this seems almost unimaginable?!

Not to mention 82 Embiid locked behind 75 days of playing an event atleast once. By the time he is unlocked we will have 89-90 OVR Centers

Last I saw from Brian, the plan for Embiid is to make him go past 82, and in theory have a competitive OVR with other centers.

Fair enough but I really hate the bullshit theme where we have to wait to progress, i.e Halloween Rooms, Embiid, RTMVP Harden

betaman411

All-Star 1
He would have to be 90+ lol if not then he is already outdated
No doubt.

Does anyone disagree that the single biggest "planning" item for EA is the OVR progression throughout the season? I mean, this progression drives so many things in this game (e.g. revenue stream from packs, event rewards etc.) that a F Up like this seems almost unimaginable?!

Not to mention 82 Embiid locked behind 75 days of playing an event atleast once. By the time he is unlocked we will have 89-90 OVR Centers
Yeah, I meant to include the Embiid fubar as well. The ironic thing there is they actually changed the requirements for all but the last one?! Clueless...

edlllpt

Pro 1
Fair enough but I really hate the bullshit theme where we have to wait to progress, i.e Halloween Rooms, Embiid, RTMVP Harden

The 'wait' in Halloween was pretty fine for me. I don't think it deserves to be in the same mix as the other two messes :p

The launch date for Harden Ch 3 is still undecided but they?re taking about making him upgradable so that they final version remains relevant.

ramizi

Rookie 2
The launch date for Harden Ch 3 is still undecided but they?re taking about making him upgradable so that they final version remains relevant.

Sounds good. Thanks for the update!
I believe they should do the same with Master Embid who is opening to the last upgrades very soon.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.