• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

83 harden campaign final requirement

MartyrX

Rookie 1
Just posted on reddit by Brian, in regards to the potential harden upgrade set after 83:

?Not ruling out a big upgrade set, but if we do it you won?t need these players.?

jeforious

Rookie 1
i just hope those of us who held their hardens get a small boost or reward in making that final set.

Knowing EA they would probably do something stupid with the 83 campaign event... wait a second??!! I think they already did lol Nice one EA just remove the whole campaign.

They realized they are so many 83 cards out already that that campaign is pointless now IDK why they waited so long to begin with. #EAbestgamingcompany #NOT

MartyrX

Rookie 1
i just hope those of us who held their hardens get a small boost or reward in making that final set.

Knowing EA they would probably do something stupid with the 83 campaign event... wait a second??!! I think they already did lol Nice one EA just remove the whole campaign.

They realized they are so many 83 cards out already that that campaign is pointless now IDK why they waited so long to begin with. #EAbestgamingcompany #NOT

I just noticed that too. Harden campaign totally removed. BS cuz I still farmed the first paid blitz for easy 1.4k gold on first win.

I just noticed that too. Harden campaign totally removed. BS cuz I still farmed the first paid blitz for easy 1.4k gold on first win.
It may come back, at least i hope it does. Things like this have been happening all season where stuff disappears then comes back. A day ago i was missing T.O blitz events for a couple hours then all of a sudden they were back.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

It may come back, at least i hope it does. Things like this have been happening all season where stuff disappears then comes back. A day ago i was missing T.O blitz events for a couple hours then all of a sudden they were back.

There was an issue with it so they took it out to fix it and will bring it back next week

jeforious

Rookie 1
I mean even of they bring it back... this Event should of been over 2 weeks ago!! idk whats the hold up for this event being so delayed to be done i guess they will activate the event when there are 90ovr cards? keep in mind Klay 84 is free but yet this event is still NOT done.. I think its just EA being unorganized once again. same OL same OL bs

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
ya embiid is also so pointless now...i dont know why they couldnt plan it out so that he kept getting upgraded through the season

^^Either it's really poor planning or they did it on purpose for whatever reason. They should have just unlocked everything from the start and let people grind on their own time. One thing I don't like about this season is all the waiting for stuff to unlock.

Anika

Rookie 1
Well, I'm fine with all the waiting. Makes us F2P players catch up with P2W players. I havent spent anything and I'm 85 ovr.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I don't need Harden. For Nightmare and Terror, I have found Rip Hamilton '04 & CJ from Blazers...both already 83 ovr.

Harden is now on the outside looking in, as with his bench replacement, SD +5% fans Klay. lol!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Is it confirmed we won?t be needing the Hardens from this campaign for later?
Can I use them is sets?
Brian did say it wont be required to get the 83.. but earlier he said they would be required for 'another' set (maybe a 85 harden.. but that's expecting too much from EA)..
So I guess ull have to make a decision on whether it's worth holding on to

Brian said earlier that they were trying to find a way to have Harden Ch 3 during December but that it doesn't seem likely.

And here I was thinking he would be the perfect SG for the new DEF lineup.

X020179

Pro 1
Brian said earlier that they were trying to find a way to have Harden Ch 3 during December but that it doesn't seem likely.

He would have to be 90+ lol if not then he is already outdated

betaman411

All-Star 1

No doubt.

Does anyone disagree that the single biggest "planning" item for EA is the OVR progression throughout the season? I mean, this progression drives so many things in this game (e.g. revenue stream from packs, event rewards etc.) that a F Up like this seems almost unimaginable?!

X020179

Pro 1

No doubt.

Does anyone disagree that the single biggest "planning" item for EA is the OVR progression throughout the season? I mean, this progression drives so many things in this game (e.g. revenue stream from packs, event rewards etc.) that a F Up like this seems almost unimaginable?!

Not to mention 82 Embiid locked behind 75 days of playing an event atleast once. By the time he is unlocked we will have 89-90 OVR Centers

No doubt.

Not to mention 82 Embiid locked behind 75 days of playing an event atleast once. By the time he is unlocked we will have 89-90 OVR Centers

Last I saw from Brian, the plan for Embiid is to make him go past 82, and in theory have a competitive OVR with other centers.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.