• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

83 harden campaign final requirement

edlllpt

Pro 1
They could just make them un auctionable (which i think they already are?) and unable to be added to sets.

The direct-from-store 80 thunder versions were auctionable at least. but yeah that would have been good from the start. it seems they were not sure of the plan from the start.

^^lol just because his free they really dragged out this promo. They should have released the last chapter much earlier but I've noticed free players are either non-auctionable, have poo poo stats, or they make sure you get them when better options are out. Another example is this free Embiid. By the time we finish 75 events an 82 card would be obsolete.

^^lol just because his free they really dragged out this promo. They should have released the last chapter much earlier but I've noticed free players are either non-auctionable, have poo poo stats, or they make sure you get them when better options are out. Another example is this free Embiid. By the time we finish 75 events an 82 card would be obsolete.

They could unlock that 82 event today and it's still gonna be at best a bench card thanks to Wilt. Now I do remember them (well, Brian) saying they were trying to look into making Embiid able to go past 82.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

They could unlock that 82 event today and it's still gonna be at best a bench card thanks to Wilt. Now I do remember them (well, Brian) saying they were trying to look into making Embiid able to go past 82.

He's already better then Wilt honestly both manual and AI but yes he'll be able to go past 82 since stopping at 82 for a game master is unheard of for EA in all their games both console and mobile the masters have always been 95+

edlllpt

Pro 1
The gist of Brian's most recent words about Harden was that they wouldn't go ahead with a Harden that needs the other Hardens right?

Meaning it's safe to use Harden in the exchanges sets?

dub365

All-Star 1
I'm keeping them. That way I can't be pissed that they screwed me when a set comes out 3 months from now. The one thing I've learned about NBA Live......save everything

Those tokens are from the locked campaign. The requirements on global may be different as China's season kicked off last Friday and I don't think they got the earlier chapters.

At least we have a definitive answer, with a few hours to spare before that room opens. Brian says we can go ahead and trade the Hardens in.

https://old.reddit.com/r/NBAForums/comments/9qzo2t/harden_campaign_elites/e8dtfye/

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
At least we have a definitive answer, with a few hours to spare before that room opens. Brian says we can go ahead and trade the Hardens in.

https://old.reddit.com/r/NBAForums/comments/9qzo2t/harden_campaign_elites/e8dtfye/

This is why they need to have an in game news feed because they cancelled this just because they felt guilty about plotting something that people in the dark won't be able to do since they traded in at least one of the cards already not all but most players thanks for sharing btw

MartyrX

Rookie 1

This is why they need to have an in game news feed because they cancelled this just because they felt guilty about plotting something that people in the dark won't be able to do since they traded in at least one of the cards already not all but most players thanks for sharing btw

Agree with you totally about news feed. It?s BS we have to sift through Twitter and reddit and this forum to find answers to questions, sometimes not to find anything at all. Asros replied to a comment I made on reddit a few days ago about the harden elites, but he stopped short of saying to trade them in. Glad the decision was finally made. But following the trail of hints is getting old, esp when an in game soapbox could be implemented.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Agree with you totally about news feed. It?s BS we have to sift through Twitter and reddit and this forum to find answers to questions, sometimes not to find anything at all. Asros replied to a comment I made on reddit a few days ago about the harden elites, but he stopped short of saying to trade them in. Glad the decision was finally made. But following the trail of hints is getting old, esp when an in game soapbox could be implemented.

Yeah I've been trying to get ahold of Brian since early September with absolutely no success idk if he muted me on Twitter or what but it's odd that for no reason to just ignore everything I say out of the blue I think it has to do with a certain someone he knows but can't be sure but if ANYONE can ask him if the gameplay style lineups will have benches that would be greatly appreciated because that is an important question to the preparation of our teams as November draws near

MagicFans

Rookie 1
I hope the old harden cards would still have some use in ch.3

EA also need to rewards players who have hanging on to them...

You're welcome, and yeah, I was kind of disappointed because I held on to every Harden including the free one from last chapter but glad to find out finally.

They do have somewhat of a news feed that pops up when we open the app (when they tell it to pop up) but it appears they use that mainly to drive sales.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

You're welcome, and yeah, I was kind of disappointed because I held on to every Harden including the free one from last chapter but glad to find out finally.

They do have somewhat of a news feed that pops up when we open the app (when they tell it to pop up) but it appears they use that mainly to drive sales.

Yeah they've always had a news feed but the vast majority of it is stuff that's already in the game not stuff that is coming out and usually just shows us packs never addresses issues being fixed that's the stuff we need not that a new pack is out btw you can activate it by pressing "news" in the menu to see all the useless stuff on it every day

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.