• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA Finals Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
7vavx2l806131.png

Every year history is made. Records are made or broken. Rising stars are born, or Hall-of-Famers are immortalized. History is our theme.

Make your way through NBA Finals history with iconic MVPs as your campaign masters, memorable games as your custom events, and significant teams as your gameplay styles.

The 2019 NBA Finals is also history in the making and we will be watching them very closely. Each game, starting tonight, we will name a Player of the Game and give you a chance at a top OVR version of him! Expect a brief downtime shortly after the game as we bring you this content as fast as we can.

Campaign Dates
Live Date: May 30, 2019 at 7:00 AM EST
End Date: June 17, 2019 at 7:00 AM EST

u54vlgnab6131.jpg

Campaign Map: 2019 NBA Finals
  1. The goal is to collect Elite Trophy Tokens to level up the Historic Heroes and acquire NBA Finals Game...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

chappy

Rookie 1
I absolutely HATE that 3 of these Hero Masters are the same position and style as 3 of the Masters from the second chance promo that we haven't even finished yet. Good thing I grinded by backside off to get all 5 masters only for 3 of them to be immediately replaced.

Wade/Beal - Shooting SG
Magic/KAT - Balanced C
Duncan/AD - Defensive PF

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Sadly there are tons of conflicting things they put out in these details same with the second chance promo so you have to take everything with a grain of salt

Images are wrong and will be updated when new Ines come out

I'm I seeing this right. Other than Wade the other players only give bench boosts? That would be hilarious if they came out with bench only abilities.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Bench abilities?

EDIT: forget it. I already saw that the info on this is all f'd up.

Last edited:

Lethal

Rookie 1
I dont get somwthing. Says 105 Duncan has a dunking boost. To the right of that says he give +3 pass, but I just saw a SS of his stats. It shows he gives +2 3pt.

Can someone explain?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I dont get somwthing. Says 105 Duncan has a dunking boost. To the right of that says he give +3 pass, but I just saw a SS of his stats. It shows he gives +2 3pt.

Can someone explain?
The screenshots are wrong which is why I had to remove them from the post so ignore what you've seen there he has a pass accuracy boost I'll try to clear up some of their inconsistencies in the post they made

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.